Alberta Get together

Renren89

Reaction score
Handicap
Just wondering if anyone around Alberta area would be interested in getting together for a round late July?

I'm assuming Scrap Iron would probably be in?

Baited and agreed to. Where are you thinking? Red Deer area?

i am very interested, just as long as the dates workout i am in!

I don't think I will be going anywhere at that time so I could probably make it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

How does the 25th or 26th work for people?

I'm booked up that weekend, but if it changes I'd be in, unless it's down near Clareshome, then I might be able to make it work

I'm booked up that weekend, but if it changes I'd be in, unless it's down near Clareshome, then I might be able to make it work

well unless people from Edmonton decide to join in Claresholm is a distinct possibility

18th could also work for me if that's better

I will keep both weekends open and not afraid to travel a bit.

Bueller?.... Bueller?....bueller?

Well Renren looks like it's just us. Let's do the 26 wife doesn't want me playing both weekends. Where do you want to go. Butte, Claresholm or try out that course by airdrie.

Sorry I'm late but the 26th works better for me. Anywhere you want to play is good too. I have a busy weekend on the 18th and I am volunteered at the Men's Amateur the 19th through the 23rd.

Nice to see you available to make it Froop. I was thinking the Red Deer area would be good. Wolf Creek wont be in the cards for me at the moment but there are a bunch of courses that look good around there.

what time is good?

It's about 3 hours from Edmonton and 1.5 from Calgary

Anytime before 4pm works.

sorry been away, 26th might be tough for me

dinosaur trail is also a tad far for me, so you guys go ahead, i'll join next time!

Sorry, I haven't been in the forum much as of late. I could probably make it as well.

What time would work for you guys in edmonton.

Early afternoon or late morning. It's a long drive afterwards. Lol

Back