Nice bump blu. I had a small packet of Golden Oreos tonight for dessert. It's a daily thing....

The search tool is my friend. I'm excited for the golden double stuf. It's going to amazing.

My mom doesn't buy Oreos anymore. I hate it. It makes me sad.

Do you know where the store is? Just go buy you own.

I've been trying to eat better lately so I suppose it's a good thing. But I don't know how long it will be until I cave and go buy Oreos lol.

I thought you were skinny? Leave the healthy eating to the Vegans.
I've been trying to eat better lately so I suppose it's a good thing. But I don't know how long it will be until I cave and go buy Oreos lol.

I think I'm guilty of two major food failures on here: I don't like bacon. I don't like Oreos.

I thought you were skinny? Leave the healthy eating to the Vegans.

Not that skinny. I weigh more than I would like to for my height. I may just start exercising a lot so I can eat whatever I want because I love food. Lol.

Oh, and SP, please quit.

This deserves a Falcon Punch to the nutsack. I''m calling the crazy house.
I think I'm guilty of two major food failures on here: I don't like bacon. I don't like Oreos.

Chewy chips ahoy ftw

jk

And I'm not a picky eater. At all. Oreos and bacon are both just things that I do not particularly care for that much. I could eat either but would much prefer other alternatives.

Meanwhile, I'm sure many people here would actually enjoy bacon wrapped Oreos.

If you are going to call yourself the Oreo Master, you must learn to properly spell what you are describing...hehe.

Its Double Stuf
One F, not two.

OreoDoubleStufCookies__14223_zoom.jpg

Saw this thread and promptly raided the stash of Oreos... I'm hoping I don't finish an entire sleeve...
Breaking 80 with a weak will like this is going to be pretty difficult :). I was thinking about Oreos earlier in the evening though.
Got to love em (just have the single stuf variety on hand at the moment but do love me some double stuf)

This is what I am talking about, in the freezer til after dinner
c6e4e421-9b0c-c640.jpg

That just blew my mind. I like the Neopolitan ones too with strawberry, vanilla and chocolate.

Those look way too tempting Freddie

dairy-queen-turtle-oreo-blizzard.jpg

These are AWESOME!!!!

Saw those in the store right after I started my dieting.. SONS OF B***HES!!! LOL

They also have this out here
thumbnail.aspx

I start one tomorrow, my friend. (Thankfully, no double stuf, multi-colored oreos at my local.) Gotta be trim for the outing! That Breyer's thing looks ridic though.

I need to spans my Oreo horizon after seeing those

I start one tomorrow, my friend. (Thankfully, no double stuf, multi-colored oreos at my local.) Gotta be trim for the outing! That Breyer's thing looks ridic though.

I have not tried.. but when I reach my next goal level I will do so as a treat!!

That just blew my mind. I like the Neopolitan ones too with strawberry, vanilla and chocolate.

Umm, I'll BR on a hunt for these this week

I was an Oreo junkie for decades, you name it, if it had Oreo in it I probably ate it. But at the age 57 they diagnosed me with diabetes. So I needed to prune back my Oreo diet significantly. Now I limit myself to 4 per week, Oreos, not bags :)

Back