The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sickness, 2 tournaments and 11 practices have cut in to my THP time the past 2 weeks. I hate not having anything to with golf for over a day yet alone 14.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First class at 8:30 atlantic time and it's a guest lecture. For anyone who went to university, you know why it's a rant.

I HATE when I email someone wanting to buy what they have listed on Craigslist and I see "sry sold last wk" in my inbox. Delete your ad perhaps?! Or at least type in proper English to tell me you're too lazy to delete it.

A3nXBhuCYAAARMD.jpg:large

my rant of the day is when teachers (or professors) hurry to teach a huge subject the day before the midterm, and then take most of the exam content from everything they taught the day before, it sucks sometimes ugh

Why is it that I am the only one who is on time or early when I meet people for lunch? I don't get it.

Tell them 15 minutes earlier.

We used to tell my sister an hour earlier for family get togethers. She would still be late!

We used to tell my sister an hour earlier for family get togethers. She would still be late!

I do this trick with my wife. Works every time.

Liz does this with me, haha. I'm never late for golf or anything work related, but family things just require a fashionably late arrival.

this. only way to make thrm on time....

Until they figure it out!

Why is it that I am the only one who is on time or early when I meet people for lunch? I don't get it.

Someone has to be first man.

I do this trick with my wife. Works every time.

My friends do this with me since I'm always late, it worked for awhile.

Until they figure it out!

Exactly!!

a premptive aren't we better than this....

when I moved to New Mexico, it hit us like a ton of bricks, it's the land of tomorrow here, so many people are always late, and lazy since most of them aren't used to the rush we had in the east. you think 10 minutes is bad for being late to lunch, some people have shown up hours late and get upset when we didn't wait for them, the nerve. . .

Four way stops in Hawaii. State Law: whoever is in the bigger hurry and has the most guts has the right of way.

I let Siri do my THP'ing on my iPhone 5

Four way stops in Hawaii. State Law: whoever is in the bigger hurry and has the most guts has the right of way.

I let Siri do my THP'ing on my iPhone 5
Even worse, and unless they have changed things since 2003, this still stands: Exits off of the highways that don't have an entrance ramp on the same street. If I remember right, the only place you can get on the same place you exit is where the highways meet.

Not a huge rant since I am not there, but it sure sucked when I was!

What the heck is going on here today? I am so lost. That may be the best place to be.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

What the heck is going on here today? I am so lost. That may be the best place to be.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Just stay there dude, just stay there.

Getting a Substitute teaching certificate in NJ is a pain in my arse.

What a crazy day.......blow up with the boss, the builder, the landscaper and almost with the wife. All before I forgot to set my alarm today and woke up 15 minutes late. What would the day have been if I had just set the alarm...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back