2015 Live Driver Test - THPers Give Feedback - Tampa Bay Area

The Nike Vapor is a quiet club at impact, very muted. But when you hit it, it goes far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you guys testing the r15 TP with the 661/757 Evo tour or the regular r15, or both? Thanks.

This seems like a lot of fun. Real curious to hear what you guys think of the R15.

About to go.

Mango killing everything, i hit after him and the LM laughed at me.

The group of myself, Panda, Wardy and Pudge will be putting the CG Black, Aeroburber, Yonex Ezone TriG, Bridgestone 815 and last but not least (or quiet) the Knuthgolf High Heat!

Anyone putting different drivers in play today?

On the front 9, our group is playing the R15, Srixon Z545, Wilson D200 and Nike Vapor Pro.

did each group get to select the drivers they wanted?

Loving this!

Jealous of you guys. There is quite a few drivers in the mix that I would love to try out.

Great job so far and looking forward to the feedback after the round.

First ball with the EZone cranked to 10.5, right center in the fairway with a nice low mid ball. I'm a fan

Our group just put four in the fairway.

CG black got the first tee honors for me and it didn't disappoint. Nice launch, slight fade and only 30 yards behind Freddie with the Aeroburner.

Wardy with the Yonex and Pudge with the High heat next to each other.

Such a great thread today. Having a great time following along

High Heat off no 1....267 in the fairway!! 1 yd past Wardy!!!!

There are a few drivers in that list I will be interested to read about - have fun guys

I see JB brought the Grandaddy bag :D

I am jealous I don't live in the Tampa area...that would be fun to test so many drivers out on the course

This is awesome!

OK group grabbed the XR, Fly z+, vapor flex and the Bridgestone 715

CG Black is an animal.

As expected.

The standard Black or the Custom? I'm starting to think lightweight is a winner for me and need to try these two.

First up for me:

1c184b95d089f65ec543991d055f1d41.jpg

Freddie and I with matching birdies. Wardy and Pudge with pars.

Game is easier with a CG Black in hand. Such. Familiar driver for me from the one I loved a few years back. Lightweight but doesn't give up too much on the flex. Seriously great offering from Cleveland.

JB, Mongo, Erky, and me playing Nike Vapor Speed, Cleveland Black Custom, Cobra Fly Z XL, and Callaway Big Bertha Alpha DBD

Last edited:
Very interested in the feedback on the different drivers

Back