2015 THP Limited Edition Putter Cover - Handle With Care

Likely won't have a chance to shop until at least 8 tonight so hopefully they will last until then.

Hope to be lucky enough to grab one of these today.

2015 THP Limited Edition Putter Cover - Handle With Care

I'll be watching..... Now I need to go figure out my THP store log in

Well this is exciting. I love new product in the store days.

Scratch my lunch plans. I know what I'm doing now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cant wait until this go on sale. Hoping I can grab one

Well hello there.

b1ef5f54bdf3507ba5977506c293bb76.jpg

I love them in person.

Cant wait for mine to arrive!!!!!! These look super sharp! Wish it would have been here today before I left for a golf weekend/bachelor party. Oh well my Pizza and beer cover will do for the weekend.

Got mine today and it looks sweet! Was hesitant when I saw the mockup but the in-hand pictures made it a must purchase. Well done guys!

Received my putter cover today. Probably my favorite cover to date.

I seriously doubt mine will be here tomorrow ready for my round on Sunday, but I am looking forward to getting it

Mine arrived today along with mallet covers. Thanks for quick shipping GG!

Ugh!!! My mailbox won't open!!! There is something stuck and won't let me open the damn thing. I'm stalking the mailman tomorrow bc I know my head covers are there.

They really did come out outstanding. I believe its maiden voyage has to be with THP'ers in say.. Couple of weeks?

Deliveries take longer to MD for some reason...oh well I can patiently wait for mine I think

Got my putter covers today...one of each and they look really nice. Very well made. Thanks!

The black hole which is delivered mail in Wisconsin has struck again. Go figure I'm heading out of town tomorrow so it looks like I'll have this Sunday night when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both of my putter covers arrived today and I honestly think this is the best one yet!

Just came home from vacation to mine. Looooove them. This will be my gamer for a while.

Back