Unofficial THP Gathering: MA 2015

You better show up. Gillette, The Ranch and Wintonbury Hills are all good options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What was the course we played out there last time? Crestview?

That place was alright.

Oh and I'd like to get out your way earlier than August.

Whenever you have time to come up let me know

That place was alright.

Let me know when. I can plan an in law visit that weekend and we can carpool up there for a round.

Eff that

4 hours each way...not acceptable

I'm sure you could stay at someone's place and break it up into 2 days.

I'd be interested if you guys decided on Pine Hills or another course near the Cape in July or August.

The idea of an unofficial THP gathering here in MA this year has gotten some traction on the Massachusetts Member thread. Given the winter we have had and allowing for course recovery, we are thinking of some time in July, Aug or Sept. Of course we will work around the THP events.
All are welcome, even you guys from Texas. Let us know if you are interested in this and we'll get the ball rolling.

INTERESTED:
GR8DRYV
OITW
SCARNICI
ARYDOLPHIN
EAGLEVSFALCOM
SPIVEY
DEVRICKUS
BCAPE9

I'm interested as well depending on the date.

That place was alright.

When you do I better get a call

I'm interested in this, and up for playing any time the NY folks feel like heading this way.

If I can get a ride from NYC, I'd be interested.

Updated first page.

I'm interested as well; date depending but I'm optimistic it'll work out.

I'm in for this and for any other weekend you MA boys want to play golf. I'm 20 minutes from the border for crying out loud.

For this bigger get-togther, Mike, Martin, whomever, there is plenty of room at Casa de O'Carroll if you wanted to crash at my place to break up the trip.

Good stuff...I have to plan it around a work trip to Edison so once you guys lock down a weekend I should be in the clear

I like talking about golf, it feels warmer up here

Back