Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

And what a "One Chain" appetite it was! :angel: Good times!

JM

Wow this thread has gone stone cold silent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

some of us are in trash talking school... hoping to be back by the weekend with proper taunts for the Texas crowd

I guess interest in the regional rivalries is taking a break. Or everyone is working on their game or coming up with excuses as to why they lost to Florida. What ever the reason, I'm 100% sure this will be a fun and exciting event.

I guess interest in the regional rivalries is taking a break. Or everyone is working on ways to get to the NE Ohio Get Together.

Fixed it

As the Official THP calendar of events has come out, I did not see a "#RegionalRivalry" specific event on the list - which means that it hasn't been announced!
Still very much hoping to be involved somehow - I am just watching and waiting...

I guess interest in the regional rivalries is taking a break. Or everyone is working on their game or coming up with excuses as to why they lost to Florida. What ever the reason, I'm 100% sure this will be a fun and exciting event.
I have no doubts about that!

There was an unnamed event in November. Just saying.

~Rock

~Rock

No one said #RegionalRivalry was going to be in 2015 either

~Rock
Hmm in florida...meaning fl guys wouldn't have to travel...meaning they would field a full team...maybe ur on to something

That's a solid point on potentially not being in 2015.

~Rock

I still say Memphis is the sleeper location for GA to display their dominance

I'm thinking the Carolinas will dominate in Savanah.

I have no idea what is happening for the Memphis event, but that is a fun idea. Beer, BBQ, and some R&R. Sounds awesome.

Y'all can continue working on your trash talk I'll continue working on my game

Remember, "Pride goeth before the fall". Just saying....

The only thing kicking ass in Savannah in August is Gold Bond sales.

Haha, no doubt dude, some serious swamp ass will be brewing.

Back