What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the US Open, hit the range with my son, and got the bag ready for a charity event tomorrow.

Watched the US open, searching online for a parking pass for this sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched the US open, searching online for a parking pass for this sunday

Parking pass for the Open? Parking is free at the two shuttle sites dude.

Parking pass for the Open? Parking is free at the two shuttle sites dude.

Really ? Seen places charging 100 or more for parking. Can you send me the info Ryan cannot seem to see it

Really ? Seen places charging 100 or more for parking. Can you send me the info Ryan cannot seem to see it

WHOA wtf. Maybe it's parking really close by so you don't have to take a shuttle.

Here is the parking info. Scroll down a little bit and you'll see it:

http://www.usopen.com/en_US/champ_experience/know_before_you_go.html

You'll park in the Red lot (Washington State Fairgrounds). Unless you come with us on Saturday, in which case WE'LL park there lol

WHOA wtf. Maybe it's parking really close by so you don't have to take a shuttle.

Here is the parking info. Scroll down a little bit and you'll see it:

http://www.usopen.com/en_US/champ_experience/know_before_you_go.html

You'll park in the Red lot (Washington State Fairgrounds). Unless you come with us on Saturday, in which case WE'LL park there lol

Well I"ll be damned almost dropped 125 US $ on parking. Thanks Ryan, unfortunetly they cannot change the tickets they said 72 hours or less cannot be exchanged.

Watched the US Open online....I'm sure the boss appreciates that.

Watched the US Open, Chambers Bay looks fun. Trying to figure out how to weasel my way into golf tomorrow.

Built a 7 wood today out of parts laying around

Well I"ll be damned almost dropped 125 US $ on parking. Thanks Ryan, unfortunetly they cannot change the tickets they said 72 hours or less cannot be exchanged.

Glad you posted that in here and I could give you the heads up, that would have sucked!

No worries man. Have fun at the final round, that will be sweet!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Replacing the heavenwood?

Well it has got mixed reviews the last few times out and I have a strange gap now I am trying to fill, figured what the heck I had a Tom Wishon 7 wood head and some UST Pro force shafts just begging to be toyed with.

Well it has got mixed reviews the last few times out and I have a strange gap now I am trying to fill, figured what the heck I had a Tom Wishon 7 wood head and some UST Pro force shafts just begging to be toyed with.
Mine is sitting on my workbench without a shaft in it. 5 wood is bridging the gap better between 3W and 23° utility iron.

It is a lot cheaper to mess around and make something new to play with instead of ebaying and such.

I took the 60 deg out of the bag to make room for another wood but now I am hitting the 4 iron longer than the Heavenwood or at least I was the last time out. Tomorrow it could all change again, but I am loving hitting a 200-210 yd 5 iron, really strange since I still cannot figure out what I am doing different to gain the distance and I am using a laser to confirm the distances.

I still cannot hit a drive over 240 more than once a round with the wind behind me to save my life, very odd game we play.

Got to play nine this afternoon. Still not to 100 holes for the year, but finally sneaking up on the number.

Regripped my WHP #6, put a Superstroke 1.0 on it. Got in some practice as well. Really like the grip.

Went to the US Open. Saw some good golf and.... as the day wore on, saw a lot of bad golf. It is a tough course. Had an awesome time.

11141731_10153110542888401_5130542802464014407_n.jpg

10320353_10153110542943401_5649750156112664309_n.jpg

Went to the US Open. Saw some good golf and.... as the day wore on, saw a lot of bad golf. It is a tough course. Had an awesome time.

Very Cool !!!

Played 18, as #THPLegacy prep continues. Doing some THPing and catching-up on US Open highlights.

Ordered a Tank 2 ball from Callaway preowned.
And recieved a Big T V Line CS from Callaway for testing. Going to put it through the paces tomorrow.

Ordered a Tank 2 ball from Callaway preowned.
And recieved a Big T V Line CS from Callaway for testing. Going to put it through the paces tomorrow.

Very interested to hear your thoughts on it when you're done Chuck.

Planned travel routes to / from Iowa.
There's a golf thing happening there that I'm hoping to crash...

Glad you posted that in here and I could give you the heads up, that would have sucked!

No worries man. Have fun at the final round, that will be sweet!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I really needed that, the struggle to find a parking pass was a long search. Wish I was able to switch the days, always time to play the course ourselfs . Hope to get some good pics and autographs

Very interested to hear your thoughts on it when you're done Chuck.

I'll post in the Works thread or start a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back