The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny Salazar is 3-0. Corey Kluber is 0-3. Go figure. Indians squeak one out tonight

Danny Salazar is 3-0. Corey Kluber is 0-3. Go figure. Indians squeak one out tonight
I have Salazar on my fantasy team so I have no issues with this!

No sweep for Kansas City in Cleveland. But hey, we got yet another hit batter.

blob:https%3A//vine.co/bf6ae2cd-3e4f-4ffb-b09c-f7cc68f08f6f

Wain-O's "replacement" to make his ML debut tomorrow. Tim Cooney, who is a LHP from Wake Forest. Am excited to see the kid. Throws a lot of strikes and has the ability to keep guys off-balance with a curveball changeup combo that is pretty solid.

If he doesn't workout they have a few other options, Marco Gonzales, Jaime Garcia (If he ever gets healthy) and a couple other farm hands. The other options would be someone externally like Hamels or John Danks. I am hoping it doesn't come to that, but John Mozeilak has said the Cards have the ability to add significant salary this year, so we shall see.

Right now just happy to see them playing good ball.

After a terrible 3-11 start, the Fish are 7-1 over the last week and a half with big wins against NL East division teams. Jose Fernandez is scheduled to throw 15 pitches to live batters today. Hope he comes back in mid June and give them a boost.

Big early season series starting tonight in KC.
Go Tigers!

Looks like the Sox are thinning the outfield herd. Saw Bradley has been sent down.

Hoping tanaka aka doesn't need surgery...especially when that was an option last year. Guessing a small change in mechanics to avoid further damage is what's causing the current strain

Big early season series starting tonight in KC.
Go Tigers!
Royals looking good tonight. Detroit trying to start something in the top of the sixth.

I would like to take advantage of the ridiculous ticket prices for the Orioles "home games" this weekend. $15 general admission seats, anywhere but the club seats. I just don't envision having any time to got a game this weekend. I'll be working late then watching the Lightning tomorrow, working saturday and have a wedding Sunday.

Mets doing a bit of stumbling after that hot start ... time to right the ship and get a few more in the W column!

07cbda96d3201b9b119bcc6bd6b7de43.jpg

Go Braves!

Looks like the Sox are thinning the outfield herd. Saw Bradley has been sent down.

Hoping tanaka aka doesn't need surgery...especially when that was an option last year. Guessing a small change in mechanics to avoid further damage is what's causing the current strain

I didn't even know he was called up. Started the year in the minors. Maybe he came up when Victorino went on the DL for what I'm sure will be the first of many times this year.

AROD or AROID just hit a pinch hit homer in Fenway to give the Yankees a lead. Home Run 660 to tie Willie Mays.

AROD or AROID just hit a pinch hit homer in Fenway to give the Yankees a lead. Home Run 660 to tie Willie Mays.

So glad that didn't happen against us. Also glad I don't have to cheer for that guy.

The Rays won a road game at Tropicana tonight... yep

So glad that didn't happen against us. Also glad I don't have to cheer for that guy.

The Rays won a road game at Tropicana tonight... yep
The scene was pretty funny. They booed the crap out of him when he came out of the dugout to pinch hit. The guy who caught the ball gave someone a high 5 and the started to boo him. People next to him were telling him to throw it back, instead he opted to head out with security to make a deal for the ball.

The scene was pretty funny. They booed the crap out of him when he came out of the dugout to pinch hit. The guy who caught the ball gave someone a high 5 and the started to boo him. People next to him were telling him to throw it back, instead he opted to head out with security to make a deal for the ball.
Smart guy!

I just glanced at the standings for the first time. You can understand my surprise when I saw the Stros have a 5 game lead in the AL west and the Mets have a 4.5 game lead in the NL East.

I just glanced at the standings for the first time. You can understand my surprise when I saw the Stros have a 5 game lead in the AL west and the Mets have a 4.5 game lead in the NL East.

the NL East is shaping up differently than what i was expecting. The Nats aren't performing as good as i expected and the Mets rotation is holding down the fort.

The Swihart era behind the dish for the Sox starts today. They better give Allen Craig a catcher's mitt and start having him catch some bullpen sessions the way the Sox catchers are falling by the wayside to injuries this year. Maybe I need to go find a left handed catcher's mitt and start working out..haha.

Delin Betances is nasty. Gets a 4 out save today, striking out all 4 batters.

Delin Betances is nasty. Gets a 4 out save today, striking out all 4 batters.

napoli was thrown off from the first pitch. If he keeps his control issues from earlier under wraps he will be a force for a long time.

Royals down 2-0 to Detroit in the sixth inning in the third game of the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back