Rust Spots on Cobra SS Forged Irons

dzg5

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi Guys,
My old set of Cobra SS Forged have started to develop rust spots on the cavity side.
Is there any treatment or polish I can use to remove and inhibit rust? Or maybe just rub some mineral oil in the cavities?

Secondly, does anyone know where to get these used? I'm looking to purchase a back-up set but just don't see them for sale in decent condition.

Thanks.

Hi Guys,
My old set of Cobra SS Forged have started to develop rust spots on the cavity side.
Is there any treatment or polish I can use to remove and inhibit rust? Or maybe just rub some mineral oil in the cavities?

Secondly, does anyone know where to get these used? I'm looking to purchase a back-up set but just don't see them for sale in decent condition.

Thanks.

Pretty sure soaking them in coca Cola will get rid of the rust.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Can you post a pic? There are a few different tricks to getting the rust ofd,but having a picture to know what you are dealing with could be helpful.

I have used Zoop Seal on polished metal surfaces to prevent rust and corrosion and it works great, but doing a quick search shows that the company is no longer in business. I'm sure that there are similar alternative products out there though.

Back