The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a few people ask so I will tell. My 41 year old brother in law found out that he has brain cancer. They operated and he went thru chemo and radiation. He just finished up his treatments. Now it's just a waiting game to see what happens. In the meantime he can't work so they had to move out of their rented house. So, long story short they are staying with me.

Sorry to hear, Jeremiah. Your family is in our thoughts for sure.

Sorry to hear that BFrog. Hope all goes well.

I feel ... off.

Not sick or bad, really. Just, off.

I've had a few people ask so I will tell. My 41 year old brother in law found out that he has brain cancer. They operated and he went thru chemo and radiation. He just finished up his treatments. Now it's just a waiting game to see what happens. In the meantime he can't work so they had to move out of their rented house. So, long story short they are staying with me.

you guys will definitely be in our prayers

Bullfrog, dude, you and yours are in my thoughts buddy.

sorry to hear that buddy. Hope all goes well for him. Good on you for having them stay with you. I'm sure that will make things easier on them throughout the process.

It's okay. Just a lot going on with them here. And now the floor. They have been here full time for 3 weeks now.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

My little rant is about vendors charging outrageous amounts for shipping. I was going to purchase a Jan Craig knitted wool headcover until I discovered that shipping would be $16. That's just ridiculous. Anyway I forgot about that and ordered a set of 3 leather headcovers from Stitch golf and shipping was $4.50

Sorry bullfrog....will keep you and your brother in law in my thoughts.

Man, sorry to hear it BF, special thoughts heading your way.

Gotta put on a monkey suit and head into a hearing. Feel sorry for guys that wear suits everyday. Damn.

I guess I have been in the dark, but I guess Dish Network is going to drop Big Ten Network. Guess who has Dish Network? This guy. Guess who is going to miss Big Ten football games, speficily IU Football games, and more importantly IU Basketball games....This Guy. Guess I need to start shopping around to find a new TV service provider...

I guess I have been in the dark, but I guess Dish Network is going to drop Big Ten Network. Guess who has Dish Network? This guy. Guess who is going to miss Big Ten football games, speficily IU Football games, and more importantly IU Basketball games....This Guy. Guess I need to start shopping around to find a new TV service provider...

Directv brohammer, beats the pants off Dish and cable. I'll give you my number for $10 off a month.

Kay Cockerill is so terrible I feel like punching my TV.

Pft DriectTV is awful bro.
I know a lot like it but I had the worst customer service ever when I was with them.....twice

Sorry to hear about your brother there bf..thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Thanks guys. It's been going on for a few months. But just recently got me involved. I was invovled feelings wise. But now its much more. At least I'm here for my sister and him. And capable of helping. One day at a time. I'm trying to get him to putt with me. Lol

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

So glad Isaac decided to come hang out in Iowa while I am trying to move.

So glad Isaac decided to come hang out in Iowa while I am trying to move.

It's blowing through Central MO right now. Dumping a lot of rain. Satellite is out as well, so I guess Kelly and I will actually have to talk to each other tonight or something.

i literally wanted to punch a guy in his face today out on the course
weekend holiday golf sucks cuz all the dbags come out and clog the course with stupidity
lets drink as much as humanly possible and drive golf carts into sand traps then crawl onto the green and yell "did you see my ball"
"no dude... i think youre playing the wrong hole and btw... im putting"

i literally wanted to punch a guy in his face today out on the course
weekend holiday golf sucks cuz all the dbags come out and clog the course with stupidity
lets drink as much as humanly possible and drive golf carts into sand traps then crawl onto the green and yell "did you see my ball"
"no dude... i think youre playing the wrong hole and btw... im putting"

LOL Did this really happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back