TT DG shaft pondering

NestmanJ

Reaction score
Handicap
snow
I am currently playing R7 TP with DGx100's put in this past winter i love the way they feel they were an upgrade from s300's, i lost a bit of distance but gained about 5 to 10 yards side to side accuracy. now my question for all of you thper's out there is i have just purchased TP MB with s300 my main concern is that i am going to loose this accuracy? wondering if i should swap the s300's for the x100's or if the forged would offer greater accuracy with the 300's in them? so i am asking for any information that could be helpful

The forge head will offer workability, but not any more accuracy than the cast. I'd upgrade to the X100's.

I am currently playing R7 TP with DGx100's put in this past winter i love the way they feel they were an upgrade from s300's, i lost a bit of distance but gained about 5 to 10 yards side to side accuracy. now my question for all of you thper's out there is i have just purchased TP MB with s300 my main concern is that i am going to loose this accuracy? wondering if i should swap the s300's for the x100's or if the forged would offer greater accuracy with the 300's in them? so i am asking for any information that could be helpful

I think the tour preferred MCs would be a closer match..

images

vs

Taylormade%20Tour%20Preferred%20cb%20mb%20MC%20Forged%20Irons.jpg

The MBs are absolutely awesome irons, but I certainly wouldn't buy them looking for forgiveness. Also, I tend to agree that x100's are going to be more forgiving, but you need the right swing to make them work.. Low spin, low launch... Have you been fit for irons shafts? Mizuno optimizer?

i have been fit professionally before i have the ss for the x100's and was just looking for some advice on if the shafts were going to make a huge difference in how the club reacts with the softer forged make up rather then the cast and so it is going to come down to a good ol club test and i am thinking about swapping out the 3-5 with the MC's my local shop has a few single clubs kicking around that are in good shape so we will see how it pans out. I have hit these many times before and i love the feel and workability of them

i have been fit professionally before i have the ss for the x100's and was just looking for some advice on if the shafts were going to make a huge difference in how the club reacts with the softer forged make up rather then the cast and so it is going to come down to a good ol club test and i am thinking about swapping out the 3-5 with the MC's my local shop has a few single clubs kicking around that are in good shape so we will see how it pans out. I have hit these many times before and i love the feel and workability of them

I like it!! That'd make for a sweeeet combo set!! Either way, congrats on the new sticks! That was such an underrated line.

I like it!! That'd make for a sweeeet combo set!! Either way, congrats on the new sticks! That was such an underrated line.

thanks, and i agree they were underrated, i have noticed that Justin Rose plays a combo of RocketBladez and MB

Back