Weekend of July 20-21

Wife is going out of town tonight but I have to work in the AM tomorrow and will get some golf in the afternoon. Watching the Open Saturday and Sunday and USA Men's Soccer Sunday 4pm for a Gold Cup Knock out round game. Wife is gone means lots of THP and Twitter for this guy.

Damn straight.

I'll be starting both days off with a morning run, then at least one round of golf Saturday if not two, and another Sunday afternoon after church. I'll have my phone with me, so I'll be watching the British Open while I'm playing Saturday...and maybe during church Sunday :devil:

Golf with hawk and Jrod.

That will be a fun time. Remember, jrod doesn't hit the ball as far as it looks.

Because it looks like he hits it a mile.

Depends on the weather, but I hope to play a quick 9 on Saturday between chores/honey-do's. Maybe go fishing if I can't golf. Sunday, the wife and I are going to see the LPGA Symetra tour in Concord. Should be a good time.

No kids yet and weekend starts tomorrow (Friday).
First have to wash the car like a freak (it's for sale, needs to look absurdly clean). Then 18 holes on my home course at 12:20. In the evening there's a big market right in front of my house.

Saturday I have an hour long golf lesson at 9AM, will hit the range after that to work on the stuff I'm learned. After that we're going to visit the daycare we want our kid to be in. The waiting list for daycare is about 6-7 months..

Sunday is boat-day! We're going for a day trip with good friends :)

I'm playing in a member-member/member-guest tournament on Saturday and Sunday. Format changes every 9 holes. Saturday: 9 holes scramble, 9 holes shamble. Sunday 9 holes low ball, 9 holes alternate shot.

Friday - Work 1/2 a day, a quick putting lesson and then at least 9 holes of golf, maybe 18 depending on time.

Saturday - Yardwork in the morning, Normal walking group for 18 at 2:00

Sunday - Repeat Saturday's activities.

Yes, I live a super exciting life.......

Resting this weekend. MOnday the madness begins!!

That will be a fun time. Remember, jrod doesn't hit the ball as far as it looks.

Because it looks like he hits it a mile.
Yes it does go that far. I have seen it and I hang my head in shame.

I'll be watching the British in the morning and working every night. Someone's gotta bring home the bacon.

Golf or Range friday afternoon. I usually work my other job Friday nights ....but
Work 6:30-1:30 Saturday an event for Bike MS - Golf or Range Saturday afternoon
Photos for a cousin Sunday morning and work Sunday night.

If the weather cooperates, I may play a twilight 9 holes after work tomorrow. Otherwise its a workout at the fitness centre. Either way, a few beers will be consumed afterwards. Saturday I plan to put in some time at the driving range and practice green. I may also get together with a friend for some non-golf activity, likely followed by some bourbon. Of course, it might just be getting together with a friend for some bourbon. Period. If I'm not hungover too badly Sunday AM, golf will be played, followed by catching up on the Open via PVR.

I am playing with MO_Hacker on Sunday!

My weekend started a few hours ago, as I sit in my office catching up on some work. Thankfully, I have a TV and cable in my office to watch the Open while I work. After lunch, I'll proceed directly to the golf course for an afternoon of golf. I'll probably relax with today's round, with just a fair amount of concentration to note my 'trouble/problem' areas as I gear up for my city championship in a few weeks.

~Rock

Back