Not open for further replies.

MWard

I’ll ban you and laugh about it
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys,
My gamer 58 is getting a little old and has lost a lot of stopping power. It's basically at the end of its life. So, I was curious if anyone had a spare 58 laying around they'd be willing to trade something for? I've got a couple putters laying around, a few old shafts pulls, etc. I'd be willing to work some things out if needed.

Thank you!

ward i have a few wedge sets laying around i could send you something... all are still in good shape.

Hey man, I also have an extra 58 in decent shape. Holla if you are interested

ward i have a few wedge sets laying around i could send you something... all are still in good shape.

Buck that's very kind of you. What kind of wedge just out of curiosity? Any chance you could bring them to Myrtle next weekend?

Buck that's very kind of you. What kind of wedge just out of curiosity? Any chance you could bring them to Myrtle next weekend?

yeah no problem... i'll PM you i gotta double check when i get home on which ones are actually 58* i had a few bent.

yeah no problem... i'll PM you i gotta double check when i get home on which ones are actually 58* i had a few bent.

No problem, keep me posted.

I've got a 58 Vokey SM 09 with nippon shaft. Oil can.

Looking for a seemore si5 if you got one of those.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Mods if you could shut this one down please, I believe I have something worked out.

Thank you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back