Would you rather....

dhartmann34

Reaction score
Handicap
ESPN Radio here in Chicago always has a "Would you rather" session each week where listeners send in questions to ask the host which they would rather do or have or whatever it may be. Someone sent in this question and I thought it was an incredibly tough thing to answer....

So just for fun....

Would you rather have 10 half court basketball shots for $50 million dollars and if you didn't make one, go to San Quentin State Prison for a year....or instead take no shots at all and not risk going to jail.

I'm really glad I'll never be presented with this situation....Cause my very slight confidence in my basketball shot and the slim possibility of playing golf everyday, all day, may send me to prison which I don't think I'd survive!

What about you?

[h=2][/h]

My jumper is tight bit I have 0 interest in doing anything that may land me in prison. Odds aren't in one's favor with only 10 shots as well

Prison for a year.... no thanks.

with my game, I wouldn't accept it if they were 10 layups!

It could be prison for a month and I'd still say no.

I wouldn't risk 10 from the free throw line.

Take the shot.

"It's been a while since I seen my boys"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would guess I would have a 10% chance of making that shot, which gives me a 90% chance of going to jail. No thanks.

Hell no. I'll enjoy my time out of prison.

I'm pretty confident I could make at least one, show me the money.

Yea, I'm walking thank you very much

Now if you posed it as 10 shots and you only need to make one I'd seriously consider it.

I'm awful at basketball and under the pressure I would probably be even worse. I wouldn't take the shots.

Is there a chance to get out in 4 months on good behavior?
Can I be in isolation?

If so, sign me up for the shot. I like my chances.

Definitely taking my chances. Show me the

Sign me up for the 10 shots! I'm confident I could sink 1

Would you rather....

I give up.

I think you only need to make one.

Reading is so hard

If I read it correctly and only one needs to go in for the $50 million payoff, I practice like hell and take my chances.

Would you rather....

If I read it correctly and only one needs to go in for the $50 million payoff, I practice like hell and take my chances.

Yah same.

Only took me five times reading it.

Seeing I was pretty good at bball in high school I would want to say why not. With a bit of practice before hand it is possible. But why risk the pain of it all....cue drums.

I'm a Hoosier. A weekend to knock the rust off and I'm golden. #IndianaHoopster #Formerly #Fat

I think I could make one. Sign me up

You do only need to make one of the 10...

Now if you posed it as 10 shots and you only need to make one I'd seriously consider it.

Yes only one. Sorry for the difficult wording...

I give up.

I think you only need to make one.

Reading is so hard

Back