THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

adding you to the list

Heres the latest update
Here is the list of attendees (albatross members with **):

If I wasn't moving into our new home this weekend, it'd be ON. Dangnabbit.

Man, the excitement for this is just unreal. Tour Van Stops are awesome! I wish I could go to all of them, even this one in Ohio. Lol.

Just got off the phone with TC, I dont think he is going to make it. so I am back to the drawing board. If anyone is looking to go and would like to ride together then let me know.

I'm working hard to make this happen.

This is crazy! Its awesome that so many guys are making this trip and guys less than a hour a way are still on the fence!

Can't wait to meet all those new guys and hopefully make a road trip out to their neck of the woods someday!

Seriously. Tappin'.

JB...I am MIke Dean's neighbor.....he introduced me to this awesome group earlier this year! I am hopeful for both days but I will have to sell my soul to wifey first...lol I cant wait to see the van and talk about the art of chutting...

Just got off the phone with TC, I dont think he is going to make it. so I am back to the drawing board. If anyone is looking to go and would like to ride together then let me know.

I would love to ride there with you but the logistics would be a real challenge!

Uh Oh....The THP Birdie just squawked about this event. Could there be more?

Uh Oh....The THP Birdie just squawked about this event. Could there be more?

The birdie is BIG time. Albatross members are going to LOVE the birdie if they don't already.

Let's see some new names on that list!

Its real! Better get ur ticket!

Dude you dont even know how angry this makes me that I can't come. I told Dan already. My daughters Christening is Sunday 10/21.

Dude you dont even know how angry this makes me that I can't come. I told Dan already. My daughters Christening is Sunday 10/21.

See, I hear that and I think someone has now gone and grabbed himself the ultimate excuse machine.
Shes sick
She has a christening
I forgot to wipe.

Just seems that its worked out perfectly...Or has it. :D

See, I hear that and I think someone has now gone and grabbed himself the ultimate excuse machine.
Shes sick
She has a christening
I forgot to wipe.

Just seems that its worked out perfectly...Or has it. :D

Keep it up JB, you have now gone from handshake to full on bro hug. :act-up:

Keep it up JB, you have now gone from handshake to full on bro hug. :act-up:

Something tells me unless I park the RV in your driveway...Im safe.

Something tells me unless I park the RV in your driveway...Im safe.

Hahaha you always have a come back dont you? Dang it.

Back