NXT Tour S / Q-star / Chrome +

I hit the ball fairly well and find the fairway more often than not but like said I'm tired of paying 50 a dozen and like alot of good holders need a little less driver spin.
Im with you on the $50 a dozen part.

I don't want to sound like an arse but it depends on your swing... Though I would say of the balls you listed the Chrome + is the one everyone was raving on just a couple of months ago.

Have you tried the Nike RZN One? I have tried many different balls and have been very reluctant to ever pick up anything from Nike, but decided to at least try them once. I find off the driver it is very long and straight same for the irons. It's not to hard and it checks very good, I have been able to get some back up on them. I would say give them a try.

How does the Chrome+ compare to the normal Chrome ball? I'm going to get 36 of one but really unsure of which one to go with.

Have you tried the Nike RZN One? I have tried many different balls and have been very reluctant to ever pick up anything from Nike, but decided to at least try them once. I find off the driver it is very long and straight same for the irons. It's not to hard and it checks very good, I have been able to get some back up on them. I would say give them a try.

I've tried them and found them to be too clicky.

Sent from my grain flow forged iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't played the Q Star but out of the other two, the Chrome+ takes the cake for me. No distant loss and still really soft around the greens

I had been using the srixon Z star, and the wilson duo...The Q Star is an awesome ball.You will be mildly surprised and shocked by the performance

Last edited:
I played a sleeve of the Callaway Hex Chrome + today and out of the 3 you are interested in, the Chrome +. They are all around great. I think I might be changing balls again, but will have to try a few more rounds.

I've only played the NXT tour out of this bunch, but I would say that I would also keep the Top Flite Gamer in your list of potentials as well. I'd say they are very comparable to the NXT, only better feeling and cheaper. I really enjoy them, and I've seen a couple of other members who have a great deal of appreciation for them too.

I love the Srixon q-star because its 25 bucks and it just fits me better over the NXT tour s

I've played all 3. In order it goes Chrome + then Q star then NXT. The q star is close but I love the chrome +

IDK about the NXT Tour, but I find the Chrome + to be superior in almost every way to the Q-Star after buying a box of each. Chrome + is the ball.

Back