Forevergolf

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello, i am new in the forum, I am from Madrid and play in la Herreria sometimes, the mountains, the forest and the monastery make a wonderful place to play, a lot of relax. I am a high handicaper jejeje

Any spanish golfer in the forum?

Welcome to THP! I've been to Spain once in my life. Flew down from Germany when I was stationed at Rhein Main. We flew into Girona, drove all the way down and around by Gibraltar and up to NAS Rota near Cadiz. We stayed there a couple nights, I played a round of golf on the base, then we drove back to Girona via Madrid. Lots of driving for a short vacation, but it was very fun.

Welcome to THP! I've been to Spain once in my life. Flew down from Germany when I was stationed at Rhein Main. We flew into Girona, drove all the way down and around by Gibraltar and up to NAS Rota near Cadiz. We stayed there a couple nights, I played a round of golf on the base, then we drove back to Girona via Madrid. Lots of driving for a short vacation, but it was very fun.
Jejeje thanks for your amability. The south coast is a great place for vacations jeje, a lot of goods golf courses. I dont play in Rota but i play in sotogrande, la cañada, las brisas...If you come to Madrid we play in la herreria hehe

Welcome to THP! That course looks gorgeous!

Welcome to THP! That course looks gorgeous!
Thanks for your welcome :) jeje yes, its amazing, the capital city have more cars, more roads, more work stress...but you go to the mountains and change everything

Hello, i am new in the forum, I am from Madrid and play in la Herreria sometimes, the mountains, the forest and the monastery make a wonderful place to play, a lot of relax. I am a high handicaper jejeje

Any spanish golfer in the forum?

Looks marvelous

Welcome to the community!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Thank you for your welcome, any spanish golfer? Jejeje

Back