TexAg08

Buckle #12 Whoop!!
Reaction score
Handicap
is there anyway yall could do a Boston Terrier? My wife and I have one and she is the most outstanding companion one could ask for. Though she is a "little" dog she feels and acts like a large dog playing with Labs and Huskies at our local puppy Park. She has so much personality it would be cool to have a BT headcover!

You are not alone in your love for Boston Terriers, we have many requests. I have some rather bad prototypes in our sample room and we are trying to improve them so that we can add them to our line. Right now we are stuck on their protruding eye's, hopefully we will figure out a solution soon. Thanks for the input, I understand that they are wonder dogs.

Thank you so much for the quick response I look forward to the day I find a fun headcover to put in my bag

My pleasure, I am looking forward to that day too, hopefully the final design adjustments will find us soon! I have some long time customers/freinds that keep the pressure on me for the Boston Terrier so the drive to get it right is consistently there.

I would buy a boston terrier headcover in an instant!

So would I this is my new best buddy he is about 2 months old now.

mobiandme.jpg

So would I this is my new best buddy he is about 2 months old now.

mobiandme.jpg

You'll have to wait til he's older to make a headcover out of him....:D

Hey Jane. I don't know if you could do this, but could you show some pics of the Boston Terrier headcovers that have not turned out so well? I am just curious to see what they will perspectively look like.

Back