What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple buckets myself, and a couple web belts for next weekend.

A Scotty Golo on the bay and a headcover

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Paid for my weekly league. Thats it for today, kind of proud of myself, no impulse buys today!

This beauty just arrived. Now I await the SLDR head later today.
68afde0699ca01dab04dcceb62334daf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 dozen Q-Stars!

verdant green fly-z driver head with tool from kuyaariel to go with the oban kiyoshi gold 04 i bought earlier this month. should be a great driver for me and my carry issues. with thp'ers fantastic prices in the marketplace, i bought this sweet setup for less than the current retail price even with the recent drop. suck it golfsmith!

1 hour lesson.

Picked up some new wedges.
0dada49cc66aa8dfaa0dffe1c1d2e0b7.jpg

Got some i-lines in lime green ?

Re gripped my entire set with Golf Pride Tour Velvet Super Tack midsize. Now ready to play tomorrow here in Daytona Beach

I don't think these get enough credit! Have one on my 3w. And love it! Fantastic grip!

Bought a Cure RX2

Well done sir!!

Picked this up on the Amazon Prime day hoping it gets here before Sundays round!

image.jpg1_zpsmrlojwkn.jpg

Just arrived from CPO...
f4d03af7209016f2de337ed86be039b2.jpg

So since I didn't win one in Florida, I bought one myself.
Just got a Fly-Z+ in white with an x-flex matrix shaft ?

On fire today!

Yea. After my buddy sold my SLDR TP for me and my old r11, got a great deal. It was time to make a change.

I'm gonna hold off on the irons until after the Wilson Event! Hopefully I won't need new ones anymore ?

My first dozen chrome soft.....then after my next round, 5 more dozen. I will only play that ball from now on.

I ordered the Orange Whip trainer through Revolution Golf since they include a $25 gift card to golfballs.com and a digital copy of a Martin Chuck video series for the standard orange whip msrp of $109 (no tax or shipping added either).

I have the SKLZ Gold Flex but have tried a few friends Orange Whip trainers and liked the way it feels better. I'll give the Gold Flex to my dad.

This beauty just arrived. Now I await the SLDR head later today.
68afde0699ca01dab04dcceb62334daf.jpg

Part Deux!
c966930e6ac14eeb89008fbaa3549b6e.jpg

Just picked up a used Cleveland Classic HB 4.5 putter for $28 shipped. Was looking for a black finished blade style putter and couldn't pass up that deal.

Gauntlet deposit!

Bought a pair of boas for the gf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back