- Attending the 2016 Irish Open as guests of Graeme McDowell
- A round of golf and a pint with McDowell
- An additional round of golf in Ireland
- Srixon/Cleveland golf clubs and apparel
- Seven-day hotel accommodations
- Airfare
- Rental car
- Spending cash

[FONT=nbcsn_frank_regularregular]NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Void where prohibited. Legal residents of the US or DC and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 or older. Begins May 19, 2015 at 12:01 ET and ends August 17, 2015 at 11:59 ET[/FONT]

Sweet! I'm in. Thanks!

Entered!

Thanks, I'm in

Man that would be a killer trip.

[FONT=nbcsn_frank_regularregular]NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Void where prohibited. Legal residents of the US or DC and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 or older. Begins May 19, 2015 at 12:01 ET and ends August 17, 2015 at 11:59 ET[/FONT]

I really need to move....

Ouch Martin, no love for Quebecers. I would die to win this, Gmac is my favorite golfer. Staring golf, pints would be unreal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy crap what a killer prize, I'm definitely in this.

Martin, tough luck brother. Some weird Quebec law snafu, I assume?

Ouch Martin, no love for Quebecers. I would die to win this, Gmac is my favorite golfer. Staring golf, pints would be unreal!

yeah there must be something with the laws here because it happens quite often

I entered, that would be an awesome trip!

Golf in Ireland is awesome. Tipping a pint with GMac would be even better!

http://graemesweeps.golfnow.com/?vtg_referral_channel=graeme

The grand prize winner’s trip for two includes:
- Attending the 2016 Irish Open as guests of Graeme McDowell
- A round of golf and a pint with McDowell
- An additional round of golf in Ireland
- Srixon/Cleveland golf clubs and apparel
- Seven-day hotel accommodations
- Airfare
- Rental car
- Spending cash

[/QUOTE Thanks for giving folks the chance to win such a prize and play a round of golf with an honorable man.

What a great opportunity to go to Ireland! We love GMAC and we are a stone's throw from Blue Nona Restaurant in Florida. His memoribelia is awesome!!! Would love to share a day with him and to golf with him in Ireland, wow!!!! I would love to win this dream trip. Being Irish, I would be honored to visit my ancestor's homeland too boot...May The Road Rise up to everyone who reads this....good luck all!

Fantastic contest! I'm in, thanks for posting this!

Anyone else get a random winners email?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I got something I'm trying to verify the legitness. JB? How don these things work usually?

I've got an email stating I need to fill out an affidavit with my ss for tax purposes. Links are to this contest. It's an outside company votigo out of San Francisco.

But it says the contest will be run by the laws of the state of NY.

Good to be cautious.

edit: But Votigo IS a contest company.

That would be awesome if you won, Zenger!

If it helps, when I won tickets to next year's U.S. Open/Women's Open/Senior Open through the USGA Rules of Golf sweepstakes, I was contacted via e-mail by a company called Realtime Media LLC. Claiming the prize would have required me to complete several notarized forms, including a W-9 for tax purposes. I didn't claim the prize because the tax burden would have been too much for tickets I likely wouldn't have been able to use, but I'm confident that everything was legit. I will say that the e-mail was very clear that Realtime Media was a sweepstakes management company for the USGA contest.

So I'd say there is a real possibility that you won. That said, I also think that you're very smart to be cautious about divulging SS information and the like without verifying. The one thing that makes me pause a little bit is the request for an affidavit for tax purposes. That is odd--the company responsible for issuing the prize should want a W-9, which they will use to issue you a 1099 for the value of the prize come tax time.

I just skimmed the official rules though and there is mention of an affidavit of eligibility that the winner will be required to submit within 7 days. I'd check your e-mail against the rules, and also use any contact information that might be in the e-mail. That'd be awesome if you won.

Hope you won this sweet prize Zenger! I got no email.

Man that would be sweet if you won!!

I do think this might be legit

I do think this might be legit

Nice! If your first 100 options pass then I would gladly take their place with you. Hahaha

Back