2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

It is much browner than normal. There hasn't been much rain lately. Also, I believe the USGA didn't water very much to ensure the course played fast.

As for the greens, and it has already been said many times, the brown spots are caused by the Poa Ana (sp?) grass, not poorly-maintained greens.

Starting to look like a US Open leaderboard in that any score under par is going to be really good.

Man I thought my front yard looks bad.

When I list it soon I'm gonna say it has the same grass composition as chambers bay and eco friendly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I thought my front yard looks bad.

When I list it soon I'm gonna say it has the same grass composition as chambers bay and eco friendly.

US Open quality yard

I kind of like brownier. That's a word, right?

Everybody ok with what Rickie's girlfriend is wearing today? Ok, good. Lets check that discussion session off the list. What's the next controversy to deal with? :alien:

Starting to look like a US Open leaderboard in that any score under par is going to be really good.

Agreed. I said to Tadashi this morning, even par is going to be solid today. I think anybody around there will still be right in the thick of it.

OK Rickie needs to talk to his girl. She has an ugly outfit on today. Bring back the flowing yellow frock and pocket daisy dukes.

And the wife just said "why is the course so brown? It looks bad"

Everybody ok with what Rickie's girlfriend is wearing today? Ok, good. Lets check that discussion session off the list. What's the next controversy to deal with? :alien:

Pics or it didnt happen....

GDammit GARY WOODLAND!

OK Rickie needs to talk to his girl. She has an ugly outfit on today. Bring back the flowing yellow frock and pocket daisy dukes.

And the wife just said "why is the course so brown? It looks bad"

Amazing. haha

It's funny, the way Phil played on the front, I thought maybe he would finish at 5 under. But this is the US open and the course comes back to get what you took from it.
Agreed. I said to Tadashi this morning, even par is going to be solid today. I think anybody around there will still be right in the thick of it.

The drones they are using is pretty cool

THERE IS A WATER CRISIS YOU INSENSITIVE SOB

She really needs to put some meat on them bones. Or is the bulimic look back in style?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I sort of wish she showed up in a bikini. Two reasons. One is she would be in a bikini and two it would give people something other than the golf course to talk about

vthokies is that you at the US open?

DSC_0083p.jpg

I sort of wish she showed up in a bikini. Two reasons. One is she would be in a bikini and two it would give people something other than the golf course to talk about
Idk they're both pretty brown looking hahahaha

Cobra's US open staffer is pretty sweet.

DSC_0098p.jpg

Are we now saying Rickie's girlfriend is too brown and should't be at the major? USGA making her play too rough?

Back