Michigan hackers, check in here

No idea if the course will actually be playable by this time, but one of my local courses has put out a flier for their first event. Going to cross post in the OH/IN thread.

http://www.bedfordhillsgolf.com/calendar/

2015 Bedford 2-Person Chili Open
Saturday, March 21, 2015 @ Bedford Hills G.C.

Shotgun start @ 10:00am
18-Hole 2-Person Scramble
Long Drive and Closest to the Pin Contests
Prizes for Top Winners plus Skins Pot*

$42.00 per player. SAVE - Pay by March 9th and pay $40.00 pp
Price includes:
- 18 Holes Golf w/cart
- Hot Dog & Chili
- Soft Drink OR Draft Beer
- PLUS Contest Prizes

* $20.00 per team optional Skins pot

We are about a month away from this, and a little over 2 weeks from the early-bird signup date. Anyone care to join me? Assuming of course the snow is gone by then which at this point I wouldn't bet on...

We are about a month away from this, and a little over 2 weeks from the early-bird signup date. Anyone care to join me? Assuming of course the snow is gone by then which at this point I wouldn't bet on...

I can probably make this work. But I can't give you a guarantee right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can probably make this work. But I can't give you a guarantee right now

Where have I heard this one before, hmmm..... :wink:

Where have I heard this one before, hmmm..... :wink:

Lol... Yep but it normally tends to work out.

Whose excited for Demo Days at Carls tomorrow. This guy is! I'll see you hackers in the morning!

Have fun tomorrow guys!

Good Morning fellas!
On my way, arrival just after 11 to Carl's.

Can't wait to swing some clubs!

Good Morning fellas!
On my way, arrival just after 11 to Carl's.

Can't wait to swing some clubs!

Enjoy buddy! Just found out that Finley may be making an appearance in Ohio next month!

As for me looks like the snow will be keeping me caged today.

Enjoy buddy! Just found out that Finley may be making an appearance in Ohio next month!

As for me looks like the snow will be keeping me caged today.

Where's he coming?

Where's he coming?

He didn't say via Twitter...

Hey move your Ohio talk to your own thread! :alien:

In other news, it was fun at Carl's on Saturday for those that showed, hopefully next time it wont be so damn cold!

Anyone up for a sim round Friday after work?

No idea if the course will actually be playable by this time, but one of my local courses has put out a flier for their first event. Going to cross post in the OH/IN thread.

http://www.bedfordhillsgolf.com/calendar/

2015 Bedford 2-Person Chili Open
Saturday, March 21, 2015 @ Bedford Hills G.C.

Shotgun start @ 10:00am
18-Hole 2-Person Scramble
Long Drive and Closest to the Pin Contests
Prizes for Top Winners plus Skins Pot*

$42.00 per player. SAVE - Pay by March 9th and pay $40.00 pp
Price includes:
- 18 Holes Golf w/cart
- Hot Dog & Chili
- Soft Drink OR Draft Beer
- PLUS Contest Prizes

* $20.00 per team optional Skins pot

About a week to go before the early bird date passes. Any chance we could get two teams to play together? I know, 3-5" more on the way Sunday, so a thaw by the 21st seems like a cruel joke.

About a week to go before the early bird date passes. Any chance we could get two teams to play together? I know, 3-5" more on the way Sunday, so a thaw by the 21st seems like a cruel joke.
Yeah I'm going to have to pass unfortunately. I'll stick to cheap, fun rounds until my game is in a decent place.

The thought of golfing here (Michigan) in 3 weeks seems laughable if I'm being honest Rob.

The thought of golfing here (Michigan) in 3 weeks seems laughable if I'm being honest Rob.
It's almost 40* here today. First tim we've seen that temp in a long time. But you're right, it's still a month away.

It's almost 40* here today. First tim we've seen that temp in a long time. But you're right, it's still a month away.

Just out of curiosity, how much snow did you guys get this year and what's your yearly average over there?

Just out of curiosity, how much snow did you guys get this year and what's your yearly average over there?

Here we have only about 6" on the ground. But it has been brutally cold.
I checked the minute by minute average temp for February and my personal weather station said it was 11.8 degrees.

And sadly with the Great Lakes being close to 90% frozen it promises to be a windy, cool spring and early summer.

Back