2012 THP Holiday Cheer Event

Thanks for clearing that up. I thought it was starting Dec 1st with day one.
Doh, 12 hr shifts are messing with my head :p

Two days down, 4 prizes given away. Awesome start to this show!

By the way this is the year I win something. At least that is what I keep telling myself.
me too dude...Been trying since 09.

me too dude...Been trying since 09.

same here man. It sure is fun watching everyone win. I really enjoy this time of year

same here man. It sure is fun watching everyone win. I really enjoy this time of year
I do too man. I just think its fun no matter what. I have always said that.

Two days down, 4 prizes given away. Awesome start to this show!

By the way this is the year I win something. At least that is what I keep telling myself.

Positive attitude, positive thinking. It has to lead to something positive!!! Happy thoughts Cap.

This contest is outstanding. The prizes are awesome.

Another day another great prize up for grabs. A Bushnell Z6 Laser and a GPS Watch, 2 winners. Thank you THP and Bushnell Golf

Two very lucky winners tonight thanks to THP and Bushnell Golf. Using my cell phone for distances just don't cut it on a lot of the courses I play, come on Santa!

We made a small error, tonight, Day 10 should have been 2 prizes, but since we only had one we are going to extend the contest for 1 extra day so now it will be 13 days!!

We made a small error, tonight, Day 10 should have been 2 prizes, but since we only had one we are going to extend the contest for 1 extra day so now it will be 13 days!!

I won't complain about that.

I was wondering about that, but it's totally awesome that we get an extra day of the contest! Fun!

A bakers dozen. Sweet deal thanks THP

Hehehe, all good, GG! Extending the cheer is always a good thing.

I saw the Puma outfit, but wasn't sure if that was a typo or not so didn't think anything of it. Sweet.

Above and beyond as always. Thanks for all you guys do!

That mistake isn't all bad then, awesome to add another day!

I was wondering why my name was written there tonight :D.

This is an unbelievable amount of holiday cheer from THP. More great prizes tomorrow.

As long as there's no mistake in my Bridgestone ball fitting prize, it's all good.

This is an amazing set of prizes each and every day. I don't think THP is getting the press or kudos for putting this whole event together. And many thanks to all the companies chipping in!

13 days is an incrediable amount of goodness being shared in THP land! A huge thanks to THP & the OEM's for making so many so happy, at this special time of the year :clapp:

Great opportunity.

Yep, thanks to THP and all the sponsors for putting up great prizes. I am very thankful that I was fortunate enough to win one of the prizes. I cannot wait until I get a chance to do a fitting with GolfTec!

Back