The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world would be a better place if we were all this way. One-T is wise.
I wouldnt go that far...hahaha. Thanks James!

people are doing that in my office too. It's brutal.

We've notified maintenance a few times, but thats what you get for working in a huge office building I guess. I'm going to start wearing my under armour cold gear in!

I wouldnt go that far...hahaha. Thanks James!

Its the truth. Cattiness wears me out dude, luckily I could care less what others think of me.

Life is good, be happy and enjoy the ride.

Its the truth. Cattiness wears me out dude, luckily I could care less what others think of me.

agreed bro! I am just like you. which is why I think y mom may have spent time with your dad at some point. or maybe...ahhh nevermind

We've notified maintenance a few times, but thats what you get for working in a huge office building I guess. I'm going to start wearing my under armour cold gear in!

yeah whenever we call we get a guy that comes up with a thermostat stays here for 2 minutes and says that he's getting a reading of 70 so it's all good. But we set some around the office and we are not even close to 70. We trick the system by setting ice packs on the thermostats and and pumps the head on pretty good. Only downside is there is one that controls each side of the office, and on the one side when we do that it makes this one tiny office in to a sauna and the lady can't handle that.

Im the same way dude.

Really? You dont come off as that kind of guy...haha

I just seek Jman's approval.

agreed bro! I am just like you. which is why I think y mom may have spent time with your dad at some point. or maybe...ahhh nevermind

HA!!! Pure awesomeness. I can't wait till we finally get to tee it up.

Im the same way dude.
Only way to be IMO dude.

Really? You dont come off as that kind of guy...haha
I care a lot less than others seem to care for me. Let em judge I've always said.

Job searching sucks.
Fill this out. Jump through that hoop. Upload your resume and then answer 57 questions that are clearly on your resume.

Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful I have a job, and I like my job but I've been doing it for a while, and it doesn't pay very much, so I'd like to move on up in the world.
But the search really sucks

Job searching sucks.
Fill this out. Jump through that hoop. Upload your resume and then answer 57 questions that are clearly on your resume.

Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful I have a job, and I like my job but I've been doing it for a while, and it doesn't pay very much, so I'd like to move on up in the world.
It's like being single all over again after 5 years with someone and getting back into the dating scene.........you have some "hits" and "misses".

Job searching sucks.

Good luck dude, I hope you get what you want.

Just as I go to check out from a website it goes down for scheduled maintenance. As a website owner, I completely understand and respect this, but it's still annoying. The good thing is they are holding my place in line, and we will pop back up when the maintenance is over. I just hope that maintenance isn't changing the sale price!

Just as I go to check out from a website it goes down for scheduled maintenance. As a website owner, I completely understand and respect this, but it's still annoying. The good thing is they are holding my place in line, and we will pop back up when the maintenance is over. I just hope that maintenance isn't changing the sale price!

knew that price was too good to be true:banghead:

THAT, would be MY luck.

I hate how cold it is in the MRI room. I was freezing in there. They say the machine warms up so it needs to be nice and cold, but I call BS. They at least could of offered up a blanket or something. My final rant is that I think my head is going to explode while trying to read my MRI, I hate waiting.

I hate how cold it is in the MRI room. I was freezing in there. They say the machine warms up so it needs to be nice and cold, but I call BS. They at least could of offered up a blanket or something. My final rant is that I think my head is going to explode while trying to read my MRI, I hate waiting.

i know how you feel, but i was never denied a blanket or anything, and i've had like 7 MRI's. did you at least ask for one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back