Elf on the Shelf - Christmas

Haha you guys are awsome your kids must love this as much as you love showing us where you put the elf.

Our elf Sammy got into the sprinkles tonight and has made a "snow angel" He's going to be in trouble when the kids find him in the morning!
uhujy2uh.jpg

I like that one Jacob.

Saw this on facebook and just had to share. I dont have kids yet so I am just collecting ideas!!

That's funny

Our elf Sammy got into the sprinkles tonight and has made a "snow angel" He's going to be in trouble when the kids find him in the morning!

AWESOME! I'm gonnna steal that idea. :clapp:

Saw this on facebook and just had to share. I dont have kids yet so I am just collecting ideas!!

It's very funny but I don't think my wife would go for that! And I would have to send the money on a Barbie cause I have two boys

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A friend of mine has this one on FB this morning. She said the "Ken twins" had kidnapped the elf.

481801_10152299961690640_556589795_n.jpg

Also saw where my niece's 3 year old daughter saw the elf had been moved and proclaimed that Daddy had moved it. She's not falling for it at all.

For those that do have the Elf, we got the Elf movie in last Friday and it is wonderful! My wife looked at me after last night and said she thinks it's the best Christmas movie (for kiddos our age) out there right now. I agree. It's great animation, story is good, the songs are actually pretty good and it's a quick movie! Just FYI...........

I'm going to have to pick that up for our 3 year old!

daily-morning-awesomeness-36.jpg

I think we need to make an Adult version of the Elf on the Shelf........LOL! Some of these scare me!

Ian Poulter tweeted a pic of his this morning, the elf was tied to a table leg with a bunch of Lego guys surrounding him Gallagher style.

Ian Poulter tweeted a pic of his this morning, the elf was tied to a table leg with a bunch of Lego guys surrounding him Gallagher style.

He's also got one of the elf with two barbies, we should probably start a different thread for those!!!

I didn't see the actual note, but a kid at school woke up yesterday, and their Elf on a Shelf was holding a note that said, "I TOLD ON YOU". BOOM!

I didn't see the actual note, but a kid at school woke up yesterday, and their Elf on a Shelf was holding a note that said, "I TOLD ON YOU". BOOM!

That's awesome, it's like Big Brother Government for kids to worry about!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354678614.942980.jpgtoday
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354678653.709497.jpgtomorrow

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

hahahah elf on the shelf. . .

Spoiler
girlsgonewild.jpg

Sammy's been ridding the horse!!!
ymydy3e3.jpg

Any of you have a magnifying glass you could put in front of him so it looks like he's investigating?

Last night I announced that I was preparing to make a secret dessert and I needed the marshmellows to sit overnight.
2012-12-04210930.jpg

This morning:
2012-12-04231116.jpg

Last edited:
A few letters that Buddy has written to our daughter. As mentioned in a previous post, I am left-handed. I write the Buddy notes with my right-hand. Our daughter has no problem reading this chicken scratch.

First day back from a year long vacation.

Buddy was leaning on the 'Elf of the Shelf' book. When my daughter reached for the book. Buddy fell. Kids aren't allowed to touch Buddy. Mommy saved the day.

Buddy gets some presents and gives a reminder.

Last edited:
Back