Would you rock the Loudmouth Golf Bag?

Golf4Her

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey Hackers!

In case you haven't heard, Loudmouth Golf just launched their new line of lightweight stand bags designed with the funky and bold patterns, similar to those used in their apparel. Of course, we had to have them on the site for our die-hard Loudmouth fans. Would you rock this bag or pass? You can learn more about these bags at www.golf4her.com/loudmouth

~Christina

A9R8lWvCMAAS_-l.jpg:large

This is a pass for me. Only possibility would be the polka dots. I can see some of the women in my league rocking them.

Maybe. Would like a different style other then the ones given, but if someone gave it to me, I would rock it.

I would not.

Maybe I'll give Jersey Nate and OG a pass on the shorts if and when they sport these at the next THP event?! Options are always good to have!

I think the one in the bottom left corner with the Blue and I think it's red. That one isn't too bad. I wouldn't use it, but I don't think it's an ugly design.

Probably not.. Just not for me.

Probably not for me, either. But my wife might!

I would not, these all appear to have women as the target demographic IMO.

Only if I get some LSD with it.

I like my pokka dot pants but would have to pass on the bag!!

I would. Attention-grabbing ftw!

Nope, sorry....just a little too crazy for me.

Come on Pete! You're Swedish....you could pull this off!

Oh, I like colors...that match and fit together. Not hippie-70s-I'm-so-high-I-can't-put-the-tee-down-cause-oh-look-a-purple-tree-dancing-with-a-blue-elephant-colors.

No thanks. I prefer my outfits to do the talking not my golf bag.

My wife would play a stand bag. I think they look cool as I like LM

Maybe if I lived some where tropical. But sporting one of those while I trudge in 40 degree weather with rain and mud, I'd start to question my residence choices pretty quickly.

Nope, this just isn't for me (I doubt I'm within the target demographic anyway).

I can't say that I would

Nope, I'm too conservative in my attire for this type of bag or outfit style.

Wether it's on or off the course I prefer the simple look nothing flashy on this guy.

Guess I'm boring :-D

No thanks. Too flashy for me.

no thanks. too wild for me.

Back