Newbie from Upsate NY

Welcome!

Nice to meet you!!

Hello all, from Schenectady NY. It's that time of the year when I go into depression for a few months, our season is pretty much done. I did play today and froze my butt off. Tuesday is looking real good, but stupid work always gets in the way.

Anyway, hoping to post more.

Welcome to THP. I'm also from Upstate, NY. Right around Clifton Park.

Welcome aboard and now you have a place to get ya golf fix!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Once lived in Fairport but moved to a much warmer place.

Welcome to THP! Schenectady is my old stomping grounds. Spent many a year golfing there. What courses do you frequent in your vicinity? I made it back up there to visit family last year and was able to play a course I enjoyed as a kid. I still want to play Western Turnpike and Orchard Creek again.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Sent from my Liquid JB Gnex

Welcome!!

Welcome to THP! Schenectady is my old stomping grounds. Spent many a year golfing there. What courses do you frequent in your vicinity? I made it back up there to visit family last year and was able to play a course I enjoyed as a kid. I still want to play Western Turnpike and Orchard Creek again.

Thanks. I play all the local courses around here. Have a league at Sch Muni and Orchard Creek; I sometimes play in the loop at Town of Colonie and Stadium. I venture to Cap Hills, Fairways of Halfmoon, Eagle Crest, Saratoga Spa, Van Patten, Winding Brook...trust me, I'm all over the place playing on the weekends.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!!

Hopefully I'll get to play with some of the locals.

Welcome to THP

Welcome from a real upstater. With all the New Yorkers we are getting, we just have to get some of us together next season.

Thanks. I play all the local courses around here. Have a league at Sch Muni and Orchard Creek; I sometimes play in the loop at Town of Colonie and Stadium. I venture to Cap Hills, Fairways of Halfmoon, Eagle Crest, Saratoga Spa, Van Patten, Winding Brook...trust me, I'm all over the place playing on the weekends.

that is minutes from my house. I'm just down the hill.

Sch Muni is a lot of fun. I played Stadium a fair number of times, too. You do get around! :) Hopefully a lot are still open this time of year if a warm day pops up.

Back