The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Companies have tried and just not succeeded. Cornwell is a company that comes to mind. I don't know why and I can't really explain it. MAC used to make great tools until the Stanley corporation bought them out 5 or so years ago.

Matco and Snap On are really the only two options for quality tools.

Matco used to be Mac, correct? Or is Mac something else now?

Working in a shop during high school part time, the price of tools (shop guys used Snap-On as well) was absured to me but it's crazy how much difference you can feel with a quality Snap-On wrench vs s cheap one.

Matco used to be Mac, correct? Or is Mac something else now?

Working in a shop during high school part time, the price of tools (shop guys used Snap-On as well) was absured to me but it's crazy how much difference you can feel with a quality Snap-On wrench vs s cheap one.

Matco is it's own company based in Stow, OH.

MAC used to be it's own company until it was purchased by the Stanley corporation about 5-8 years ago and their tools turned to shat.

Matco is it's own company based in Stow, OH.

MAC used to be it's own company until it was purchased by the Stanley corporation about 5-8 years ago and their tools turned to shat.

****, I thought MAC become a company that has two letters for a name.. like S&K or something..

For me, if it is a tool i will use down the road for personal use, I just buy Craftsman since the price point is reasonable and they have a good warranty. I would definitely go Snap-On if I was a mechanic, boom!

****, I thought MAC become a company that has two letters for a name.. like S&K or something..

For me, if it is a tool i will use down the road for personal use, I just buy Craftsman since the price point is reasonable and they have a good warranty. I would definitely go Snap-On if I was a mechanic, boom!

Yah those are fine for home use but they just don't work in the industry.

My rant is people who talk out of both sides of their mouth.

If you don't like this place, and bad mouth it elsewhere but don't come here acting like this is a wonderful place and you aren't hiding what you say elsewhere, I can respect that. I don't agree with you, but I am not going to stop being friends with you over it, because at least you are being honest.

But if you talk trash about one place because either that's how you really feel, or just to fit in someplace else, and then go back to the first place and sing the praises, then that's a bunch of crap, and not something I respect at all. It's being two-faced and while I understand why someone might do that, you're not presenting your true self at either place.

Just be honest. Spreading yourself around isn't a bad thing. But saying different things at different places according to your agenda is a load of bull. Opinions are good. Just don't have an opinion based on where you are posting.

If you don't like this place, and bad mouth it elsewhere but don't come here acting like this is a wonderful place and you aren't hiding what you say elsewhere, I can respect that. I don't agree with you, but I am not going to stop being friends with you over it, because at least you are being honest.

But if you talk trash about one place because either that's how you really feel, or just to fit in someplace else, and then go back to the first place and sing the praises, then that's a bunch of crap, and not something I respect at all. It's being two-faced and while I understand why someone might do that, you're not presenting your true self at either place.

Just be honest. Spreading yourself around isn't a bad thing. But saying different things at different places according to your agenda is a load of bull. Opinions are good. Just don't have an opinion based on where you are posting.

REP ADDED

I can't kick this damn cold. Woke up feeling like crap this morning. Really need to get over this soon.

I can't kick this damn cold. Woke up feeling like crap this morning. Really need to get over this soon.
me and you both...fighting one since last monday! Good luck!

That's one heck of a thought right there Smalls. Well said, and I couldn't agree more. Repped.

me and you both...fighting one since last monday! Good luck!

you two need to stop sneaking around behind my back. This is sounding a little curious to me.

WONDERFULLY put.

you two need to stop sneaking around behind my back. This is sounding a little curious to me.

How do you think One-T ended up sick?:wink:

Wasn't Dean sick recently? Just saying.....

Wasn't Dean sick recently? Just saying.....

yup. Sadly she was sick before I was. I'm almost back to normal. Her not so much.

I also dont think you should use Twitter or Facebook as an outlet. I am and always have been a person who is transparent. I say how I feel when I feel. Seems to work most of the time.

yup. Sadly she was sick before I was. I'm almost back to normal. Her not so much.

They must have put you on better meds than me.

The vents in my office are blowing cold air. Its December in CT, maybe heat would be a good idea? Having to wear my jacket around the office is ridiculous.

I also dont think you should use Twitter or Facebook as an outlet. I am and always have been a person who is transparent. I say how I feel when I feel. Seems to work most of the time.

I agree. Air dirty laundry where it belongs. And again, I'd hate to be in your position Jarret.

I agree. Air dirty laundry where it belongs. And again, I'd hate to be in your position Jarret.
It is what it is buddy. I am generally a happy person. so I like to keep it that way.

The vents in my office are blowing cold air. Its December in CT, maybe heat would be a good idea? Having to wear my jacket around the office is ridiculous.

people are doing that in my office too. It's brutal.

The world would be a better place if we were all this way. One-T is wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back