W.W.Y.D? (What Would You Do?)

Patience is a virtue, if they are as great as most people have said they will be in your bag for a while.

Wait it out. They will be there fresh after Christmas for you to use as much as you want.

Let the wife decide. Happy wife happy life my friend.

Agree with youn100%. Just wait it out, will make them that much better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nah just wait it out. i guess you could ask her to let you have them early in return for something esle for her?

You play with them before Christmas and we may be reading about you in the news like Tiger , the wife beating on you with a new Rocketbldz 9 i while you try and explain. I wouldn't do it

It's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

Because the are a present, and a Christmas present at that, I am kind of surprised you are even asking, to tell you the truth. Leave them at the course and let your wife pick them up.

Whatever you do, good luck dude. Either way will be tough.

I say open the box, pull ONE out swing it in the air a bit, take a few pictures, then put it in the box and wrap them up.

If you want to hit them, go to a local shop and hit some demos clubs, this will keep you out of the dog house.

its 22 days man it aint that long to wait sleeping on the couch or in the bed i choose bed every time myself

You play with them before Christmas and we may be reading about you in the news like Tiger , the wife beating on you with a new Rocketbldz 9 i while you try and explain. I wouldn't do it

I say open the box, pull ONE out swing it in the air a bit, take a few pictures, then put it in the box and wrap them up.

If you want to hit them, go to a local shop and hit some demos clubs, this will keep you out of the dog house.
^^This^^

even though its tough. i'd wait till christmas

It's really not worth the grief your gonna get if she finds out you played them

I'd wait till Christmas yo. What good is a new set of clubs if you're in the doghouse and can't get out to play with them? ;)

Wait, wait, wait till Christmas! It's not wise to make the boss angry!

Well you won't see me in the news like Tiger Woods...for better or for worse. I didn't get them or play them. I hope the warm weather in GA holds out until 12/26...

I'd play them, and then still bring them to her to wrap. Best of both worlds!

resist the temptation

Yeah I echo the others in waiting. It would be extremely tough for me as well, but the right thing to do since they are a present to you for Christmas. And just think, you have a few weeks to break up with your current irons and let them down easy!

Lets see, playing with new irons for 3 weeks and having an angry wife on christmas that probably wont buy you clubs next year or wait and have a happy wife on christmas that will probably do the same for you next year. I think I would wait, itll payoff more.

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2

Depends, do you have a big golf weekend coming up? :D And how good are you at reboxing?

But I agree, to stay out of hot water, it might be good to resist temptation for now!

Recommend that you wait, however, if you just can't plead your case that you didn't think you'd even see the clubs do to the world ending on 12/21 (The Mayan Prophecy)!!!

Back