Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

You must not be married. :bicker:

Married, Just I've been given permission to go already so I can say all the bad ideas I don't actually have to attempt hehe

I will hallway putt with you.
YES!! I knew I wouldn't be let down. Then we can act all bitter and pouty about it all together.......nah...why would anyone ever do such a thing? :alien:

I think you cookie and Jman need to carpool it!

I was gonna fly, but I would do this if not for the last day of school.

Nah, contractually can't miss the last day of school. So, I'm missing the day before. :alien:

Contractually, I've heard Jake Nation has some great get out of work excuses if needed.

Contractually, I've heard Jake Nation has some great get out of work excuses if needed.

This is true. But, missing 3 days of work in a row is plenty, especially when they are 3 of the last 4 days of the school year. Hehe

I'm so excited for this, how could anyone NOT be excited for this?

Nah, contractually can't miss the last day of school. So, I'm missing the day before. :alien:

I happen to know someone that could provide doctor's notes.

This is true. But, missing 3 days of work in a row is plenty, especially when they are 3 of the last 4 days of the school year. Hehe

I'm so excited for this, how could anyone NOT be excited for this?

3 in a row is probably enough for now. I'm beyond excited man, it's just a giant tease up until May.

I happen to know someone that could provide doctor's notes.

Yours would probably be more believable than ones from my wife considering the specialty! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe it's Buck, JConn, WR, TBT, and myself. I think Nate was talking about going as well.

I am not sure TBT is going.. yet

Forget that. It's about damn time we are able to get together in person.

It would of happened if you showed up to IOWA!!!

I see how it is, worry about your MC "cliques" (hehehe), I'll hallway putt all by myself at night and be a sad panda.

:alien:

Oh shut up with the clique talk!!!

That guy was a jerk...

What an A-Hole!!!

In still 50/50.....trying to find a way there!

Work harder at it!!

i'd try by plane then prob taxi..... :alien:

Awesome suggestion!!!

Skim time - are there spots still available?

As of right now, there are a few. Contact GG via PM and she can get you the details if you would like Steel.

(blatent copy from another thread, but needs to be known for any first timers looking at new equipment next year)

You need to hit a THP outing. All your choices (except probably the 913) will be there and you can have as much time as you want with them. Let alone a launch monitor to check your numbers to give support for your decision. Then theres that little thing about being able to check out your desired club for a round. No brainer, IMO.

(blatent copy from another thread, but needs to be known for any first timers looking at new equipment next year)

You need to hit a THP outing. All your choices (except probably the 913) will be there and you can have as much time as you want with them. Let alone a launch monitor to check your numbers to give support for your decision. Then theres that little thing about being able to check out your desired club for a round. No brainer, IMO.

Hahaha, it's relevant here as well! I've been trying to find a driver that I like more than my old Cobra for the last two years and nothing has come of it! However, I've never been in a setting like the THP Outing - all of those options? Better believe I'd find something I love.

JB, I will contact GG soon. Thanks.

Hahaha, it's relevant here as well! I've been trying to find a driver that I like more than my old Cobra for the last two years and nothing has come of it! However, I've never been in a setting like the THP Outing - all of those options? Better believe I'd find something I love.

It's like a kid in a candy store man. So many clubs to choose from.

It's like a kid in a candy store man. So many clubs to choose from.

Plus you can get on a launch monitor with some of the different drivers as well and be outside instead of trying to hit them in a simulator.

I think the official foot down might be needed. You have the man cave as a dog house. How bad could it be?
You must not be married. :bicker:
Ward is still in the honeymoon phase where every request to do something is met with giggles and laughs from his better half followed by the "Of course you can silly......have fun!"

Now fast forward 10 years and add 3 kids all under the age of 7 and we'll see how that response changes.............

I had a blast last year. The amount of clubs is unreal and with all the new equipment that is coming out in 2013, the live stream, the even bigger contests....I could go on and on. Its really the best golf weekend of the year!

I had a blast last year. The amount of clubs is unreal and with all the new equipment that is coming out in 2013, the live stream, the even bigger contests....I could go on and on. Its really the best golf weekend of the year!

The live stream is going to be really cool.

As I can't be there, I can't wait to watch.

As awesome as its going to be to be there, I almost wish I was going to be able to watch the live stream as well, just to see how it goes...lol

As awesome as its going to be to be there, I almost wish I was going to be able to watch the live stream as well, just to see how it goes...lol

I will be sure to let you guys know haha

Back