New England Members

Presidents has done a great job last three years with conditioning their greens. That said, you can't play there on a weekend without a helmet. Fore!

Going to play Thursday somewhere around 2PM near me (Butter Brook, Red Tail, maybe Shaker Hills) if anyone's interested. Supposed to be great weather, and need to make up for the league night I'm missing tomorrow.

Going to play Thursday somewhere around 2PM near me (Butter Brook, Red Tail, maybe Shaker Hills) if anyone's interested. Supposed to be great weather, and need to make up for the league night I'm missing tomorrow.

I would be interested in that. Shoot me a text and we can work out details.

Played Pinehills Nicklaus Course today. Course was in great shape greens were firm and fast and the weather help out long enough to get the full 18 in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has anyone played Newport National this year? Thanks.

Someone posted in the MA outing thread that Red tail is in so so shape. I'm guessing they are being conservative with the Amateur Links being held there this year to make sure it's ready.

Played Shaker on Friday Night. tee to green the course is in nice shape and most of the greens look nice, however, I guess they had some winter kill on a few and we're letting them all grow in. They were playing extremely slow. I'm no stimpmeter, but if these greens were faster than a 6 I'd be shocked.

Played Montaup in Portsmouth, RI last weekend for my first full round of the season. Was in great shape as usual, only 1-2 greens with visible frost damage but coming back in well.

Playing Pine Oaks in Easton Thursday... Neat little course

Anyone playing Saturday that has an opening?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played Montaup in Portsmouth, RI last weekend for my first full round of the season. Was in great shape as usual, only 1-2 greens with visible frost damage but coming back in well.

Just learned my next door neighbor is now an associate member there.

I barely have enough time to get to the course 3 mins from my house as it is :D

I barely have enough time to get to the course 3 mins from my house as it is :D

I hear you! I've played a total of 27 holes so far this season...including the 18 I played on Saturday! It's embarrassing how little time I've had over the past month.

I hear you! I've played a total of 27 holes so far this season...including the 18 I played on Saturday! It's embarrassing how little time I've had over the past month.

I've played 15 holes total. We need to get out there soon though. Especially once it doesn't feel like March out there!

I've played 15 holes total. We need to get out there soon though. Especially once it doesn't feel like March out there!

Absolutely! I hope to have more time in the coming weeks to play.

Absolutely! I hope to have more time in the coming weeks to play.

My Sundays are usually open, Saturdays not so much with baseball. PM me once you know what your schedules looking like.

My Sundays are usually open, Saturdays not so much with baseball. PM me once you know what your schedules looking like.

Will do, soccer season is winding down and Sunday's should open up.

Just got in from SSCC. Dew made several greens a bit slow being wet, and it looks like the rain earlier this week brought some sand back up to the surface which was annoying. It will probably go away in a few days. Course was alright otherwise. Putted really well overall despite an indifferent ball striking round.

Played Pine Oaks in Easton yesterday. Course was in great shape, greens were consistent. Was 4 over through 9 and then blew up 2nd 9. I hate golf!!

Banged in today and played 36 at Pembroke...walking... I'm exhausted.

Playing DW Thursday and 36 at Cross Winds on father's day.

Banged in today and played 36 at Pembroke...walking... I'm exhausted.

That's a lot of course to play 36. Not a short course, even from the whites.

Worked on the short game and played the pitch and putt at Stone Meadow today, grass range is in great shape, short game area is almost in midseason form and pitch and putt is getting there.

Playing Shining Rock tomorrow, wanted a really solid test before I head to Pitt.

Booked 18 at The Shattuck for Sunday morning. I'm going to buy a bunch of golf balls in advance...

Back