Highest Hybrid You Have Tried

G10 28 degree hybrid, but, now, it is spinning too much (swing flaw), I have switched to a 26 degree, I25, which is giving me better gapping

I tried a 24 degree hybrid it gave me too much of a gap going into my irons and that isn't where I want a large distance gap. I also hit it as well as my irons so no interest in changing in the near future.

I gamed a 5 hybrid for a little. Wasn't a bad club but felt like I got more consistent distances with the 5 iron. I could see myself going back at some point.

I played a 5 hybrid in my Adams A3OS set and actually liked it quite a bit. I hit James' 5 XR hybrid this weekend and really liked that too.

I have only hit a 3 hybrid and I am becoming more confident with it. Was a love/hate relationship for a little while.

Yeah I have a Razr X 6h that I gamed a lot of last year. Great club.

When I was playing the Nickents I got a 6H off ebay. I can't remember if I got the 7 or not and I don't have the set anymore. But my best friend has it so I will check next time I see him.

Obviously this thread is not about playing HB3's or Altitudes or any other hybrid iron set.
Also had a 6H in my Adams a12OS set, which the 4, 5 and 6 hybrids are now in Jacqui's bag. I will never get to use them again.

25* XR 5h in the bag, but did have Ping Anser 27* for a while. Miss that club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 Hybrid I have hit. I would consider gaming higher, but would need to probably replace my 4 & 2 as well to make sure my distance gaps are right.

5 hybird. I like it. I'm very confident with it. I wouldn't hesitate to try a 6H. If you consider the 6 & 7 "transition" irons in my A7OS set to be hybrids, I'm already using a 6H, and a 7H.

Game a 5 and tried a 6.

3h? 21° is the highest I have, but I bet I would like the 24° if I tried it.

5 hybrid, 25 degrees I think. Also played all the way down to a 1 hybrid instead of fairway woods and will do so again for Legacy.

I have a G20 31 hybrid. Used it all last year. But due to actually working on hitting longer irons I dropped it for a 7 iron. Worked well for me. It's still on stand by in case I slide south again.

I currently use 17, 20, 22 and 26 hybrids in the bag. I like hybrids, I hit them well. I am fairly consistant with them. Never going to have less than 3 in the bag.

Mark Shuman

I currently only have a 4 hybrid in my bag (my first hybrid I've ever gamed) but am likely going to replace it with a 4 iron. I just don't have the confidence that I can hit it straight or consistently solid. I feel that it in order for me to hit a good shot, I have to have very little angle in my wrists, which just makes me uncomfortable at setup. On the course, when faced with the opportunity to hit it, I tend to pull a different club. I've also demo'd a 3 hybrid and couldn't hit at all.

Cleveland Mashie M5-love it.

I've tried as high as a five. I preferred hitting a 5 iron, so it never stayed in the bag.

4 is as high as I've gone, but I would love to put a 5 through some paces. My 5 iron is very hot/cold.

4 hybrid. I usually hit my irons decent all the way down to 5 iron

The highest hybrid I've played is a 23 degree. The highest I've tried is a 26. I like my 5i, but could see playing a 5h with a more demanding set of irons.

4 hybrid is the highest Ive hit. I still havent found the sweet spot with hybrids as others have so I only use it if the situation calls for it.

I played the Cobra AMP Cell 4-5 Hybrid and really enjoyed it. I have always thought about going even higher but haven't had the chance to test anything out yet.

4 hybrid. I believe the highest 4 hybrid I've tried was 23* probably. I love my 3 hybrid for what it gives me, but I'm not a huge fan of the 4 hybrid I had. Different kind might have made a difference, but the one I had, a SLDR S 4 hybrid, just didn't fit what I needed so I went back to 4 iron.

I have a 5 and 6 hybrid in my bag. They have been in for about three years. Much easier to hit consistently and I can hit them high and land them softly on even firm greens. Other than the advent of 460 CC driver heads this has been the best advance in equipment for me.

Back