The Official THP Teaser Thread

Looking good! I hope to see the van live some day :D

This will be featured on the 2015 THP Tour Van.

3937fddb06da935e7d29f099a0b62931.jpg

Handmade FTW

Shhhh.

Dont tell anybody, but we still have 3 more events to finalize and two of them are out west.
2015 is going to be a year to remember.

Shhhh.

Dont tell anybody, but we still have 3 more events to finalize and two of them are out west.

My lips are sealed!

Using Tapatalk

Shhhh.

BOOM, that's a huge teaser!!!

Shhhh.

Oooh!!! Cmon Colorado!!!

SW7wKPj.jpg

West eh? I can dig it!

I hope one of the dates work for me!!!

Shhhh.

I call West Coast Bias

So.......#Grandaddy and ?????

Hopefully the West Coasters (and others) can represent well for these!

That's great news! Would love to see a NorCal site, or Arizona, or Vegas again. The mind just boggles at the possibilities. Used up a lot of my frequent flyer miles last year, but, hey, time to rebuild.

It's a long shot, but a Denver THP event would be nice

Is Denver considered out West? Maybe close enough, I guess. Love that area and it's been a long time since I was there. The Broadmoor maybe in Colorado Springs?

Shhhh.

Say what??? I don't know what you are talking about. :smile:

Heard a rumor that Texas is now considered West Coast.

Makes me happy.

Ill be honest and say that these were set up based on the amazing feedback and support of the thread "West Coast Event Coming?". Id be lying if I said I wasnt second guessing myself a little bit based on #TheKing so far, but at this point, changing is not an option.

Back