No Show Socks that Don't Fall

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
I love no show socks, but the ones I wear slide back down the heel and my shoe ends up rubbing my heel raw.

Any suggestions on a no show sock that wont do this?

I use the Hanes , believe they call it Extreme sport. Have used these kind for 2 years with no problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the Under Armour golf socks that they sell at Dicks. They have black and white, super comfy and stay in place like a champ.

I found some Nike ones in a shop and bought tons of them in case I couldn't find them again, they're brilliant!

Swiftwick

All of my golf socks are Adidas and have never had this problem.

I have a few pairs of asics socks that I love, they have some sort of little cushion on the heel, just big enough that they will hold on the heel of the shoe and not fall in, yet not big enough that you would feel or see them while wearing shoes.

Swiftwick. While not no show the under armour golf are just a little higher but I don't have a problem with them falling

The swiftwick socks are the best fitting and durable for me too although I haven't had a problem with any slipping down really.

swiftwick zero for me. I wear some Puma and Under Armour socks just as much though now and don't have any issues.

Nike dri-fit cushion no-show

I use the Hanes , believe they call it Extreme sport. Have used these kind for 2 years with no problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was coming to post just this. The hanes Xtemp are awesome.

UA for me. Although, I've been through several different brands and have never had an issue with any of them so...

The Swiftwick Zeros tend to slide down on me when walking the course. The Puma ones have performed better. I have 1 pair of Nike that are likely the best but they are definitely thicker than the Zeros and Pumas.

Swift wick and Travis Matthews

I'm a big fan of the swiftwick zeros. Mine are getting pretty old, yet they're still the ones I reach for everytime they're clean. I need to get a few more pair.

Under Armour no show training socks for me. No issues with slipping. Only ones I wear.

Feetures

Designed as a running sock, I love them

I love my UA socks. Nike is a little thicker, but do a solid job as well.

I've got a lot of Adidas socks that haven't caused any issues. I've heard nothing but good things about swiftwick and kentwool socks though. If I had a sock ponder, it'd be a pair from each and then see who wins

Back