Arnold Palmer Invitational Presented by MasterCard [SPOILERS]

I think tomorrow is the day Rickie launches himself into super stardem. I won't bet on it, bc I'm not a betting man. But, I really believe from what I saw today, He has the confidence to get after it tomorrow.

I hope this is the case but it is Tiger and it is Bay Hill...If Tiger wins Rickie wont get a second glance

I think tomorrow is the day Rickie launches himself into super stardem. I won't bet on it, bc I'm not a betting man. But, I really believe from what I saw today, He has the confidence to get after it tomorrow.

It will be interesting to see how he responds tomorrow. Will he have the game and guts to take on Tiger heads up? It could be the defining moment in his young career.

But unless tiger struggles off the tee, he will win this easily.

Number 1 in the world again and a hot blonde at home. Looking like the old Tiger.

I'm a Rickie fan too and would love to see him pull it off, but my gut tells me he's going fold like a lawn chair.

I like Rickie and Tiger both. I'm pulling for Tiger today. You know he wants #1 in the OWGR back in his possession. And Masters week just gets bigger if he is #1 and coming in with 3 wins.

If rickie manages to push TW to the end, I think he will learn a great deal. An epic gold dual my be just what he needed. The respect of the best to ever play has a tendency to boost the ole confidence. Should be comfortable pairing for both since they are neighbors in Jupiter.

Ill take that bet Thainer. You can buy me my first beer at the AC Invitational dinner :)

Sounds good! A man that'll put his money where his mouth is....? Refreshing.

I was just up for an avatar bet but I like this better so my dearly beloved Bridgestone doesn't get bumped :)

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

Hmmmm, not sure who to root for. What Tiger talking points would I rather listen to, Tiger isn't back until he wins a major, Tiger has won three times to start the season but he is/isnt back or Tiger is back?

Sounds good! A man that'll put his money where his mouth is....? Refreshing.

I was just up for an avatar bet but I like this better so my dearly beloved Bridgestone doesn't get bumped :)

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

Yeah beer bets are fun

It's kind of cool seeing how the star's have all aligned for this tournament. Even Arnold and his tournament is going to come out looking like a hero in this one because its his tournament. Rose or Fowler have the chance at super stardom, while Tiger has to same chance for a second time. I like Tigers chance's.

I got TIger...then a drop off to Mahan and Guthrie

weather is supposed to be crappy, right? rickie is good in bad weather. If the weather is bad and rickie stays patient, plays for pars and doesn't go for broke I think he's got a good shot. Really though I think we all think it's tiger tiger woods ya'll. Especially if the weather is bad and he can shoot 1 under and force everybody else to shoot 69 just to catch him. good luck with that in high winds

Tiger has a lot to play for on the final day. A win means back to World Number 1, top of the FedEx standings and confidence going into The Masters. Plus the celebrations with Miss Vonn too :clap:

Tiger has a lot to play for on the final day. A win means back to World Number 1, top of the FedEx standings and confidence going into The Masters. Plus the celebrations with Miss Vonn too :clap:

#Weakknees

Not a bad list of things to play for if he needs even more motivation.

It may be March Madness, but with tiger in the lead, can't pass up on coverage of this today.

I just want to see SportsCenter/ESPN's reaction when Tiger doesn't win. All week they've shown just Tiger highlights. The producer would be like "I don't know what to do guys. We're screwed."

I just want to see SportsCenter/ESPN's reaction when Tiger doesn't win. All week they've shown just Tiger highlights. The producer would be like "I don't know what to do guys. We're screwed."

They went two years without tiger winning. They will be alright.

I would also like to see more coverage of Kate Upton today by the GC. That would be nice too.

Has Sports Centre even shown anything that's not a NCAA highlight sense Thursday?

Has Sports Centre even shown anything that's not a NCAA highlight sense Thursday?

They just showed a highlight of women's college lacrosse. I've been waiting so long for that one

Looks like another awesome Sunday on tour. I also love the top pairing with Fowler/Woods.

Bubba's decided to show up today. He's -5 through 14 (and went from +1 to -4).

Not enough holes left to catch the leaders but an impressive showing nonetheless!

what are the odds they finish the tournament today? the weather looks nasty and the forecast is even worse

It's very windy out in Orlando. The course will play tough. If they shoot under par this afternoon it will be a surprise

I'm an hour from the course and its windy as all get out here.

All of my players except Bubba are wetting the bed today. Horschel is 7 over through 7 holes, ouch.

Holy crap. driver from the deck from Day was impressive.

Back