The 2014-15 College Basketball Season

Quite frankly, I'm surprised it's that many still perfect. And they are most likely 3rd, 4th, and 5th, brackets that have a ton of upsets. I think this year is safe too.

The tournament has official begun! I love March Madness.

Only three games in?

This escalated quickly.

Love this from Jay Bilas:

3b95e1348e195b77e3c297243998bf8e.jpg

I had NO idea you'd be rooting for a CAA team :alien:

Yeah, I keep my fandom of it pretty secret :)

Oh Baylor

My lord, Baylor.

BANG!!!!!!!

Oh man WTH!! I have missed so much just in the first 4 hours of the tournament. What the hell did GA State...a former CAA Team by the way...do to pull that off.

I bet the coaches of tonights higher seeds are going to have a nice little message to deliver in the locker room.

14 seeds doing some damage.

Baylor doesn't score another point in the last 2:54? Ouch. Up 12 and then lose by 1 in last 3 minutes. Not impressive.

Hahaha, that's awesome. Not surprising at all given the early upsets.

Yeah anyone who has a perfect bracket still probably submitted multiple entries...

Yeah, I keep my fandom of it pretty secret :)

Oh man WTH!! I have missed so much just in the first 4 hours of the tournament. What the hell did GA State...a former CAA Team by the way...do to pull that off.

I bet the coaches of tonights higher seeds are going to have a nice little message to deliver in the locker room.

Baylor had it under control and instead of keeping momentum going and keep scoring they played to run the clock and got beat. I hate that type of play. Stay aggressive and bury the opponent

I wonder if Rick Barnes has coached his last game at Texas. He's had so much good talent come through that program and not done much with it.

I wonder if Rick Barnes has coached his last game at Texas. He's had so much good talent come through that program and not done much with it.
agree.

SMU choked that game away hard to UCLA. But LOL at that call. Brutal

Osu hasn't hit a jump shot yet lol

Wow osu down 1 despite 3 of 9 from line.
Also had a technical foul early thst cost then a point when dude that checked in wasn't in the official scorers book lol

Also had a technical foul early thst cost then a point when dude that checked in wasn't in the official scorers book lol
If this is any indication of the type of leadership Ohio brings to the table... come on Legacy

This and dunking the ball during warm-ups are my two favorite reasons for fouls.

Refs suck In this game

Wtf one guy calls block and then the other calls it a charge. .3 fouls on osu in a row

Refs suck In this game

College refs need to stop calling charges every time it's remotely close. NBA refs do a much better job with that call.

Oh boy elbow to russels eye blood everywhere if he has to stay out they are toast

Back