2015 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Tiger obviously not happy and not playing for a while.

Damn Tiger says he isn't playing for awhile. Was hoping to see him live @ Harding for the WGC.

Tiger Woods, M.D.

Yup I'll call ********.

Nice comeback tournament for Tiger, didn't expect to see him play like this after last event.

Not sure about putting the bone back into it's joint though. Great reaction form the guy interviewing him. A silent "oh wow".

Texas again....... drink up!!!!

TEXAS B-B-Q dinner next year - lol

Torn...need Speith to bogey the last to win the grip contest yet I want him to get the record.

Faldo was critical of Rory early on for taking two weeks off instead of continuing to play in the weeks leading up to the Masters. Considering that it wasn't until Friday's back nine that he got going, it makes you wonder if he was right.

I agree with him - Rory needs to get some more rounds on the course in competition to hone his game.

Did Mickelson chutt?

The Odyssey PM grind there

I wonder if tigers glutes were activated today

You mean you guys don't reset your bones when they pop out of place? I do it at least a few times a round....

Impressive performance by Spieth...glad Tiger had a good tournament. Some good play today by Rory, Phil, Rickie and Matsuyama.

Thanks for a great Masters Week THP! Look forward to it next year!

Hell of a week for Phil, well done.

Spieth with the little smile after not flubbing the driver shot on 18.

Watch out for roots Jordan!

I have a small wager with a friend that Jordan will push his 2nd shot on 18 to the right. It's kind of his thing, isn't it?

Nice win. lol

And let the coronation begin!

Gotta give Spieth credit for staying aggressive. If he was even par on the day Rose would have a chance here to tie.

Back