What is your "Gamer" Ball in 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
So Im a numbers guy and a stats geek and on the way to work today started thinking about the different ball brands/models listed in people's signatures on here.

We all see the commercials on TV about what brand is being played that weekend on tour, so I thought it would be cool to see a overall summary of what THPERS plan on gaming this year.

Only 1 answer per person please and also include the year of the release (especially if its an older ball), I'll leave this thread open for a week or so and see what the final numbers end up being.

For me its the 2014 Srixon Z-star, mainly cause thats what I have the most of at the moment

I've got a cache of the Z stars saved up, so those will probably be my go-to once it gets warmer out. But I'm starting the season playing the Bridgestone e7.

2015 Srixon Z Star XV. Love everything about it.

I have about 6 dozen, so that should get me through the year

Probably the 2013 330-RX. I have about 10 dozen of them laying around.

2014 bridgestone b330

Getting good results from the Chrome Soft

Nike RZN Black

Bridgestone B330-RX

Chrome Soft.....But....I can hear the ProV1's calling me in the background!!!!!

Nothing putts like a ProV1!

Right now it's the 2013 e6, but I've got a fresh new box of 2015 e6 in the trunk and looking forward to breaking it out this week.

2015 Bridgestone e6

SuperSoft!

I have like 7 dozen.

I can't give you one answer. I stocked up on deals over the winter.

330Rx
Z-Star
FG Tour

Whatever I get for cheap that isn't a TOp Flite. When I stop losing 4-5 balls a round I'll consider fancy expensive balls. :D

Probably to the detriment of myself but I don't have just 1 I will be using. I've already used 5 different balls this year and have multiple boxes of multiple brands/lines.

2014 b330-rx

I have 2 dozen Super Softs and a dozen Chrome Softs. Not quite sure yet. I want to pick up some Bridgestone e6 and some B series (not sure which ones yet) and then I will make a decision. Some Wilson Duo's also.

I'm with Hawk. I stocked up and got a lot of balls over Christmas, so I simply won't be able to change until I burn off my current stock, which is going to take awhile. Right now it's SR2's, Hex Chrome+, and B330-RX's. Once they make their way to the woods/shag bag, I play to move onto Z-Stars or Chrome Softs.

It is the Chrome Soft for me this year. At some point I want to try the Wilson Duo but it is the Chrome Soft for the year.

I'm playing the Chrome Soft this year. Second choice would be the Tour B330

My gamer ball of choice is the B330S. I will play a few others too. I'm going to give a few others a go from time to time just to see what's out there.

I switch between the Z-Star and the Q-Star depending on the temperature and my swing that day ;) Both are the 2014 models until I exhaust the current supply

Chrome Soft.

Because I love it and am going to kick the #zoocrew's asses with it this December.

DuoSpin.

Although I have been enjoying the Lightning balls I've been testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back