DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump. I believe we will also have three Cure putter models available for demo.....you know for those people that want to drop 3 to 4 strokes off their game.
Have not changed the weights in the putter yet, but I'm ready to play. See you in a few hours.

Great time today with Chris, Darrel & Josh at the bridges today. Perfect weather and little wind which was a win before we started out.

It was a lot of fun, and the weather was perfect! Need to get you boys and anyone else that want to join in back out to Eldorado. Josh and I have been talking about since we were out at Old American, and it is about time to get the crew back out to the toughest little course in Texas. If anyone wants in I can get it set up.

It was a lot of fun, and the weather was perfect! Need to get you boys and anyone else that want to join in back out to Eldorado. Josh and I have been talking about since we were out at Old American, and it is about time to get the crew back out to the toughest little course in Texas. If anyone wants in I can get it set up.
I would love to give it a go!

I'm always up for El Dorado.

El Dorado, I need another shot at that course. I just need to learn how to get something off the tee first.

Excited for you Nate. That will be a fun round.

18th hole....course is looking good!

86d539a33fe417b78d139a38184f7a42.jpg

What's your tee time?

Looks good Nate. Enjoy your round buddy!

11th tee box

d7e171b0b37b0b43e0a3aa0d776d1813.jpg
That doesn't look like good golf. Maybe crappy dancing, but not golf.
Definitely looks like you are all having a good time.

Definitely think this needs to be my next trip north

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That doesn't look like good golf. Maybe crappy dancing, but not golf.
Definitely looks like you are all having a good time.
Not in the picture - the 3rd golf cart loaded down with the leftover East Texas Masters booze. :D

17th hole, the signature par 3 of the Nelson......we're all about it!!

7616cda4a407a7bd18617aaf75699df5.jpg

Looking back from the green to the tee box selfie.

cc5677d3f14b4916f56b5ab31e96e412.jpg

Nate: you have really hairy arms.

And white men still can't jump.

Looks like a blast is being had!

Lot of fun today and the weather was great once again. Picked up a long drive along the way. Great way to use a vacation day.

18th hole

8b39b8ab8ad64db491bda05536b404c4.jpg

3d709c3cf48d1db4e8b984402c690259.jpg

What did the long drive win you?

Ok so here is what I have so far for Eldorado. Who else wants in? Big time, TBD, ...? Need some ideas for the best day also. I know we have Mothers Day and Memorial Day coming up so that may affect things. I am generally good on either Saturday or Sunday. I would guess mid to late morning would be the easiest to get, and afternoon is fine for me also.

BigTex
cwmonroe87
afwcardinal
#Cookie
kapsularian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back