NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to call someone ignorant for having a differing opinion than you do.

Flykixz, you are fine, you have your own thoughts and this is a place to put them out there. Dont take offense if someone disagrees with you, as you have disagreed with their thoughts just the same.

Im going to ask everyone in here to keep it civil, the past few pages have been ridiculous...plus I have no clue what y'all are talking about. So, with that said, keep it civil. Talk hockey all you want, agree/disagree all you want, but keep it on the up and up.

Thanks.

Go Bolts!

Yea well i do not appreciate Jrod saying he liked me better when i just stuck in the Sale forums as if I have no business in here and that is a personal comment that i take offense to! I just will not come back here to post....it made me lose respect for some people on this site actually...this is how people on wrx acted and this is suppose to be like a family of a website well I have encountered on this thread anything but that! yea I speak my opinion and one speaks theres and we can disagree! There are facts that come into play then and also people making assumptions on stuff and trying to make me look bad...I am not cool with that and to get told by JRod he liked me better in the sale forums and basically saying I should have never came in here....sorry thats personal and rude! All have a good day!

My fantasy team stinks

Yea well i do not appreciate Jrod saying he liked me better when i just stuck in the Sale forums as if I have no business in here and that is a personal comment that i take offense to! I just will not come back here to post....it made me lose respect for some people on this site actually...this is how people on wrx acted and this is suppose to be like a family of a website well I have encountered on this thread anything but that! yea I speak my opinion and one speaks theres and we can disagree! There are facts that come into play then and also people making assumptions on stuff and trying to make me look bad...I am not cool with that and to get told by JRod he liked me better in the sale forums and basically saying I should have never came in here....sorry thats personal and rude! All have a good day!
If you take something as a personal attack, please feel free to PM a Mod.

Youre fine Fly, just agree to disagree and move on. As long as you truly believe what you post, youre cool by me. The troll type posts we have seen on the board the last few months are the ones we shouldnt have tolerance for.

Actually dude, I think that's where you lost everyone. Telling people they don't know anything about hockey, calling them dumb, etc... These are not things that show respect towards other people's opinions.

Everyone's opinion is welcome here. No one's right or wrong.

I am sorry but some of the comments stated make people look like they know nothing about hockey, I grewp up with a guy who was going to play pro hockey and know a lot about it more then just a fan and played it as well and was very good and gave it up for golf! I never called anyone dumb....may have said something sounded dumb! I also have a whole page of hahahaha's come on that is childish...I am 26 and do not need to deal with that and someone like thainer 21 every comment saying oh yea wait and posting a comment to make me look dumb! Thats arrogant and i do not need it and will get upset and voice a stronger opinion when i am being taunted with comments like that! I am talking hockey and then it went to Money! i watch the NHL anf golf network day and night and can tell you the comments I said were comments being put out the mouths of people like Barry melrose and others that have no bias opinion! Just because a team is worth more then anothers means absolutely nothing on how good a goalie is!?!?! that's all I am saying! Have a good day!

Seriously dudes, drop it.

Youre fine Fly, just agree to disagree and move on. As long as you truly believe what you post, youre cool by me. The troll type posts we have seen on the board the last few months are the ones we shouldnt have tolerance for.

Thanks for the support here and war eagle as well...I am not going to run and tell on people until they cross the line and call me a name or something that is really offensive....I have already helped dean on a situation no mods where aware of that i got thanks of so i know to go to a mod if there is a situation that needs to be handled! Also the troll posts are not referring to me are they? I have only been a member for a little over a month and never cuss or got ignorant in a agressive way towards anyone not even today! Just wondering if you were talking about others ddxu?

Thanks for the support here and war eagle as well...I am not going to run and tell on people until they cross the line and call me a name or something that is really offensive....I have already helped dean on a situation no mods where aware of that i got thanks of so i know to go to a mod if there is a situation that needs to be handled! Also the troll posts are not referring to me are they? I have only been a member for a little over a month and never cuss or got ignorant in a agressive way towards anyone not even today! Just wondering if you were talking about others ddxu?
No worries dude, let's drop this and move on.

If you want to talk hockey, talk it. But everyone needs to chill the hell out. It's freaking hockey.

It's hawkey

I think maybe once I experience a game in person I will have a better appreciation for the sport

Well this thread has gotten interesting.

So of course my Caps lose last night but since I have almost every TB superstar and they tore it up last night for fantasy. I still have a ton of guys with minus ratings. I know it is early.

No, they werent directed at you, just in general. I wouldve shot you a PM if I was.

I am sorry but some of the comments stated make people look like they know nothing about hockey, I grewp up with a guy who was going to play pro hockey and know a lot about it more then just a fan and played it as well and was very good and gave it up for golf! I never called anyone dumb....may have said something sounded dumb! I also have a whole page of hahahaha's come on that is childish...I am 26 and do not need to deal with that and someone like thainer 21 every comment saying oh yea wait and posting a comment to make me look dumb! Thats arrogant and i do not need it and will get upset and voice a stronger opinion when i am being taunted with comments like that! I am talking hockey and then it went to Money! i watch the NHL anf golf network day and night and can tell you the comments I said were comments being put out the mouths of people like Barry melrose and others that have no bias opinion! Just because a team is worth more then anothers means absolutely nothing on how good a goalie is!?!?! that's all I am saying! Have a good day!

It is what it is man. At the end of the day, everyone's opinion is welcomed here, as long as everyone shows some respect to one another.. When that doesn't happen, you're bound to feel ganged up on because this IS a great community.

Awesome that you spend so much time watching NHL Net but I don't put a ton of stock in Melrose, nor any of the guys over on ESPN. They've got their opinions and I tend to disagree with most of them. They all also focus pretty hard on American teams, and more particularly the popular ones, which makes me hate them being a Blue Jackets fan. Some genius over at ESPN gave the Jackets 12 wins this year. Ridiculous.

What about the other avenues? TSN? guys like Bourne, Friedmann... so many good opinions outside of NHL Net.

You probably should.

Hater!!! Hockey will take over the world of sports sooner or later.

I tried once, but this dude bailed on me

Cool dude. I grew up playing with some guys who play professionally, that doesn't mean I know stuff, and I don't claim to know it all.

I do know that I'm not biased towards or against the flyers and bryzgawful or bryzgaLOL(you choose) is not an elite goaltender by any means, simply because he's a nut job and can't keep focused on playing a decent game.

TTing

Could you please start posting your hockey handicap when you post or if you use forged hockey sticks? I think it will help people who don't know if you know what you're talking about! I'm a 14 handicap hockey player and I think bryz is better than most people think and how bad hes blamed for Everything and is left hung out to dry a lot due to Lavis style of play and bad defense. I agree he needs to step it up but he has a lot of quality chances against him. To many for my liking.

It is what it is man. At the end of the day, everyone's opinion is welcomed here, as long as everyone shows some respect to one another.. When that doesn't happen, you're bound to feel ganged up on because this IS a great community.

Awesome that you spend so much time watching NHL Net but I don't put a ton of stock in Melrose, nor any of the guys over on ESPN. They've got their opinions and I tend to disagree with most of them. They all also focus pretty hard on American teams, and more particularly the popular ones, which makes me hate them being a Blue Jackets fan. Some genius over at ESPN gave the Jackets 12 wins this year. Ridiculous.

What about the other avenues? TSN? guys like Bourne, Friedmann... so many good opinions outside of NHL Net.

I repped you for this part, we need to get back to this more and more as a forum in general.

Could you please start posting your hockey handicap when you post or if you use forged hockey sticks? I think it will help people who don't know if you know what you're talking about! I'm a 14 handicap hockey player and I think bryz is better than most people think and how bad hes blamed for Everything and is left hung out to dry a lot due to Lavis style of play and bad defense. I agree he needs to step it up but he has a lot of quality chances against him. To many for my liking.

I don't even know what this means

TTing

I already committed this year.. Don't make fun of hockey, try to like it, and I'll take you to a game. It's locked in!

I used to love nhl games on sega...

Hockey is the Nascar of the states that get snow.

What happened in cbj game last night? I wussed out and went to bed tied 2-2 with 5 minutes left in regulation

ddxu is trying to make a point here. I am just confused as to what point he is trying to make. Sorry, not NHL related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back