The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Looks cool. How hard are those to cut down/out?

Interesting. Looks cool. How hard are those to cut down/out?
A pain in the a$$. Have to trim them back to the trunk, then cut down. The thing is, the roots and trunk go SO FAR under ground since they are tropical (stabalize themselves for storms, etc), and so you have to dig all around the tree and keep chopping until you get all the roots.

That looks like....fun

A pain in the a$$. Have to trim them back to the trunk, then cut down. The thing is, the roots and trunk go SO FAR under ground since they are tropical (stabalize themselves for storms, etc), and so you have to dig all around the tree and keep chopping until you get all the roots.

That sounds like a total pita and a pain on the lower back

That sucks. I hate chopping down trees.

Can't you just get down a few feet and pour a bunch of stump killer on what's left? Then pour on a bunch of dirt and then sod it?

You said you are doing it for curb appeal right? Are you moving? Even if the roots do grow back, you'll be gone by then.

Can't you just get down a few feet and pour a bunch of stump killer on what's left? Then pour on a bunch of dirt and then sod it?

You said you are doing it for curb appeal right? Are you moving? Even if the roots do grow back, you'll be gone by then.
Im not moving. Just trying to get a refresh on the front yard. Some areas have gotten overgrown since the wife had the baby back in September. I love working in the yard, it's a good workout and just something I like.

I have never liked using stump killer, mainly because the grass never grows right after I use it, it seems.

Ahh, ok.

If I am found dead this evening, will one of you that have me on FB or that have my cell number, please message Kelly and tell her it's possibly from eating the tuna salad that I'm not sure of how long it's been in the fridge?

Thank you.

went up to my dads friend who knows everything there is to know about subarus (he and his two sons own a total of 7) to check out what all is needed with my car. a lot less than i thought is needed, which is good, but most of it has to be ordered thru subaru because other brand parts don't as well, i guess, which is bad. but my dad also has a friend who recieves all of the returns for performance warehouse and he has permission to do whatever he wants with them, so my dad is going to try to get him to give us all of the parts we need for a huge discount if not free, which he probably will do anyways. awesome.

If I am found dead this evening, will one of you that have me on FB or that have my cell number, please message Kelly and tell her it's possibly from eating the tuna salad that I'm not sure of how long it's been in the fridge?

Thank you.

I hate that. You can never be sure.

Thank you.

That...wasn't....tuna....

hahahaha!

You cant eat found tuna...hope its ok.

Thank you.

I'll start a will on who gets my golf equipment when a die my tuna related death.

Dibbs on the driver

Dibs on the extra shafts/grips since I'm lefty!

I'm surprised people aren't signing up, like this is a contest or something. The "When Jeff dies from eating bad tuna" contest thread.

I'm surprised people aren't signing up, like this is a contest or something. The "When Jeff dies from eating bad tuna" contest thread.
The tuna wouldnt kill you...it's the mayo you have to worry about.

What clubs do you currently play? - Not Jeff's.

Do you know Jeff? - No. Don't care to either. I'm just here for the beer and wings.

Are you sad Jeff died a tuna related death? - If it gets me his clubs, I am.

Will you be able to play at least once a week and write about your experience here on THP? - I'm gonna beat the piss out of Jeff's clubs.

What clubs do you currently play? - Not Jeff's.

Do you know Jeff? - No. Don't care to either. I'm just here for the beer and wings.

Are you sad Jeff died a tuna related death? - If it gets me his clubs, I am.

Will you be able to play at least once a week and write about your experience here on THP? - I'm gonna beat the piss out of Jeff's clubs.

Solid entry, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back