The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid Ryan!

If the Niners win, does Matty Ice become the new Romo? Turning it over in crucial situations ftw!

What a great game so far, if tonight is anything like this that will be 6 playoff games in a row that were a must watch!

Horrible throw by Kap.

What a game, and I have to leave in 20 minutes. This will be a tough finish to miss.

That was a C/S penality. IMO.

Bad penalty there. Wow. Helps the Niners a lot.

What a sh**** rule. Quarterbacks get so babied nowadays. He tried to swat a ball and his finger grazes a face mask. Sooo bummy.

I'd just like to point out, the Humana Challenge is trending higher on twitter then this game. LOL

That was a bull crap call...barely got him with the hand

I'd just like to point out, the Humana Challenge is trending higher on twitter then this game. LOL

Really? Haha. Wow.

You know Aikman wants to say where the hell were rules like that when he was getting all those concussions!

You know Aikman wants to say where the hell were rules like that when he was getting all those concussions!

Aikman+Young= the reasons for today's rules.

Wow, apparently the Falcons can't tackle, lol.

If the Niners win, does Matty Ice become the new Romo? Turning it over in crucial situations ftw!
Haha. No, because he has actually won a game, unlike Romo.

Getting good here! I'm happy this wasn't a blowout.

LMAO @ the 49ers. Seriously?

Turnover. Turnovers Everywhere.

F u m b l e !!!!!

WOW what a play!!!!

Ugh! Maybe they can come up with a safety here. Or Ryan can turn it over again.

HAHAHAHAHA! I blame the stupid goatee that Kap has for that fumble.

And yet here we sit watching this game. hummmmmmmm

WOW, big fumble!

That was so bad. Wtf are you doing. You can't fumble it on the goal line!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back