THE UTARD

Reaction score
Handicap
Im from Salt Lake City and work in finance. I graduated from the University of Utah with a bachelors degree in accounting. GO UTES! Started golfing about two years ago and became absolutely addicted. I would always browse THP for gear reviews, but now I joined. I play about 36 holes a weekend and still want more. The driving range is my home when its warm. I have a slice with my driver and fairway wood. Im always open to comments and instruction. If anyone can direct me to threads to fix the slice it would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to THP man. Enjoy your time here.

As for the slice issue, post a video of your swing, we have some very knowledgeable people here that can help

Welcome to THP! Check the game improvement section and feel free to ask any questions you may have swing related down there.

Welcome to thp

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP!

Thanks everyone, Im stoked to get more involved with THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome aboard

Sent from my SGH-T989

Welcome to THP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP! We've got some great theads and reviews to help fix anything that troubles you with that swing. Stick around and enjoy the ride!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP. My folks live in Tremonton and I recently spent some time in Salt Lake playing golf and it does not get enough credit for some fantastic courses.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

KG

Just Tapping Away

Welcome to THP!!

Another annoying Tapatalk signature!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP, glad you joined.

Welcome. What courses do you normally play?

River Oaks, Old Mill, Nibley Park, Forest Dale, Sleepy Ridge, Cedar Hills, Murray Parkway. My PGA discount book tells me where to go.

Welcome to THP

Throw up a video in the swing tips thread and you'll get some great responses.

River Oaks, Old Mill, Nibley Park, Forest Dale, Sleepy Ridge, Cedar Hills, Murray Parkway. My PGA discount book tells me where to go.

Birch Creek up in Smithfield is an amazing track.

Welcome to THP!

Back