Farmers Insurance Open [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who thought on Thursday night that at some point in the tournament. CH3 and Rickie would be tied? Not me....

I have the 1st 2nd and 3rd place golfers on my team! I hope it holds up that way

TapaTalk from the iPhone

U can have first place now, ill take it in December

I played a round two weeks ago and it was -7 C when I came off the 18th green. No sympathy from me.

Probably when the pre coverage starts? Pgatour says resumes at 11:10 local

11:10am PST = 2:10PM EST. I think that was the tee time for Tiger's group tomorrow (last group). That's plenty of time for the Golf Channel to get rolling at 1:30pm EST (with Tiger on the range and on the practice green) and show every twitch that Tiger makes live from the moment he tees off until the bitter end.

Oh yeah, there will be a bunch of other elite golfers out there competing too, some of whom I'd actually like to watch.

I feel ok with my top three, the rest will be junk money for sure! Still have Tiger, Sneds and CHIII!!!

I feel ok with my top three, the rest will be junk money for sure! Still have Tiger, Sneds and CHIII!!!

Luke List played like I did today! Dang. I still have Sneds, Tiger & Casey Wittenberg and few others. Note to self: this is a marathon, not a sprint!

I have 2, 3 and 10 so far. Not great, but an ok way to open the season.

9a8unagy.jpg

This is what I have left going into the final day

I have the 1st 2nd and 3rd place golfers on my team! I hope it holds up that way

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Looks like you will be the early season leader with those on board.

11:10am PST = 2:10PM EST. I think that was the tee time for Tiger's group tomorrow (last group). That's plenty of time for the Golf Channel to get rolling at 1:30pm EST (with Tiger on the range and on the practice green) and show every twitch that Tiger makes live from the moment he tees off until the bitter end.

Oh yeah, there will be a bunch of other elite golfers out there competing too, some of whom I'd actually like to watch.

Since they were all on the course, I can't see them rolling people out like they do off the first tee. It's gotta be a all at once restart. It'll be a tough task to see a lot of golfers play when the guy in 4th is 8 shots back. Once coverage starts, they'll show the final group, Snedeker and Watney, and then anyone hitting a good shot into a green, good recovery, or makes a 5 footer for par. They'll probably talk about the cold weather if it hasn't warmed up too hehe

Since they were all on the course, I can't see them rolling people out like they do off the first tee. It's gotta be a all at once restart. It'll be a tough task to see a lot of golfers play when the guy in 4th is 8 shots back. Once coverage starts, they'll show the final group, Snedeker and Watney, and then anyone hitting a good shot into a green, good recovery, or makes a 5 footer for par. They'll probably talk about the cold weather if it hasn't warmed up too hehe

this man has watched a golf broadcast or two in his day

...it's going to be 95% tiger coverage unless his lead dwindles down to 3 or less

...it's going to be 95% tiger coverage unless his lead dwindles down to 3 or less

Yep, and then it will fall to 94% Tiger coverage until the tournament ends. :devil:

I know a lot of people don't like the Tiger coverage, but when he is on, there is no one on tour I would rather watch. When his distance control is on like it has been this week, there is no one better IMO

I know a lot of people don't like the Tiger coverage, but when he is on, there is no one on tour I would rather watch. When his distance control is on like it has been this week, there is no one better IMO

with 14 majors and 74 pga tour victories, that statement may be more fact than opinion

I want to watch this week's Tiger Woods against 2011 US Open / 2012 PGA Rory. I really hope this happens at some point this year. Preferably at one of the majors or maybe the tour championship.

Pretty much. Doesn't help the field that he's starting up again on a short'ish par 3, and then a par 5.

Probably the only bad part about Tiger having this big of a lead, is that the entire broadcast is going to be spent analyzing whether he's "back in form" for good, how he'll do in the majors, etc.

I was there yesterday and the best part was all the attention going to Tiger. Everyone followed him. Gave me better spots to see my favorites. Followed Dustin most of the day with hardly anyone around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back