River Oaks, Old Mill, Nibley Park, Forest Dale, Sleepy Ridge, Cedar Hills, Murray Parkway. My PGA discount book tells me where to go.

Nice, I picked up one of those books for next year.

Welcome to THP!

Nice, I picked up one of those books for next year.

Those books help out a ton. Theres also passes to really good courses. You just have to pay for carts. This summer we did 18 at soldier hollow for $44.

hello from a.f.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Prepare to be a better golfer. Glad you are here.

JM

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP and the greatest addiction I never want to be cured of !

Welcome to THP. Come on in and have fun.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!!

welcome to THP!

Welcome to the party

Welcome!

Im from Salt Lake City and work in finance. I graduated from the University of Utah with a bachelors degree in accounting. GO UTES! Started golfing about two years ago and became absolutely addicted. I would always browse THP for gear reviews, but now I joined. I play about 36 holes a weekend and still want more. The driving range is my home when its warm. I have a slice with my driver and fairway wood. Im always open to comments and instruction. If anyone can direct me to threads to fix the slice it would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the forum. There are very few Utahns here and since much of what THP is about is planning for, attending, and rehashing corporate boondoogle outings in SoCal and Florida, we naturally sit on the periphery. But we'll have to get together as soon as it thaws and play a round or two. I'm in Utah County, but I hit Golf in the Round every Tuesday afternoon. Will be there tomorrow if you're game. I'm trying out the new Jetspeeds.

Mark where do you typically play? I'm in Utah County as well, wouldn't mind playing sometime when it warms up.

Mark where do you typically play? I'm in Utah County as well, wouldn't mind playing sometime when it warms up.

You betcha! I'm in north Springville, play most of my rounds at Hobble and East Bay, occasionally hit Sleepy, Gladstan and Talons Cove. I see we play VERY similar clubs so great minds think alike. I played Rbladez (and loved em) until December when I switched to Speedblades for the higher flight. I love my ATV's. Have you hit the CB's yet? I have and was not persuaded to switch. They are much shorter than what you're used to, shorter than Burners even. Pretty to look at and the speedslot is nice on low hits, but they don't have the boom of the SB and RB's.

You betcha! I'm in north Springville, play most of my rounds at Hobble and East Bay, occasionally hit Sleepy, Gladstan and Talons Cove. I see we play VERY similar clubs so great minds think alike. I played Rbladez (and loved em) until December when I switched to Speedblades for the higher flight. I love my ATV's. Have you hit the CB's yet? I have and was not persuaded to switch. They are much shorter than what you're used to, shorter than Burners even. Pretty to look at and the speedslot is nice on low hits, but they don't have the boom of the SB and RB's.

Fox Hollow is the closest course for me, so I play there often. I played Sleepy Ridge a few times last year. Only made it down to Hobble Creek once, but really liked it.

I had been debating between the Speedblades and the CBs. I went to the Taylormade performance lab up at River Oaks and the system recommended the CBs. I hit them on the range and really liked them. They do measure half an inch shorter than the burners, but that didn't give me too much trouble. Distance wise they were roughly 10 yards longer.

Back