Fox Hollow is the closest course for me, so I play there often. I played Sleepy Ridge a few times last year. Only made it down to Hobble Creek once, but really liked it.

I had been debating between the Speedblades and the CBs. I went to the Taylormade performance lab up at River Oaks and the system recommended the CBs. I hit them on the range and really liked them. They do measure half an inch shorter than the burners, but that didn't give me too much trouble. Distance wise they were roughly 10 yards longer.

I need clubs that are 1/2 to 1 inch long, so if I went CB, I'd have to go custom or put in extensions. The longer SB's fit right out of the box and I scored a new set for just $350, so I'm loathe to switch.

Well, if the snow ever leaves, we'll really be able to compare TMag stuff side by side, won't we. I have a new Jetspeed driver and HL 3 wood I'm testing, but they are not proving longer than what I hit now. Nice feeling clubs though, I can't complain. I'm waiting for those Bertha's to hit the street as my Optiforce was an eye-opening surprise when it bested the RBZ 2, R1 and SLDR in my tests. The guys on this forum like Jman and Hawk who liked the Opti rave about the BB's.

How much snow does Fox Hollow have? My scouting shows that NOTHING in this valley is close to being playable.

I've hit the Speedblades and really like them. A big reason for me for going with the CBs is that is what the fitting recommended. One thing for sure is a heavier shaft is better for my swing.

Fox Hollow still has too much snow. Had a great 60° Round in St. George a week ago, I'll be down there again later this month. Weather report for up here doesn't look promising so it looks like a heated driving range is it.

Nice to meet you!

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome from Colorado!

sent without the boss's knowledge...

Welcome to THP!!!! Glad you found us.

Welcome to this community.

Hi kinda new to this --- live in the Ogden area -- so if some of you want to meet and play let me know thanks

Hello from a fellow Utahn. I'm in SLC but my buddy i play with lives in Roy. We alternate between Playing in the valley and up north every few weeks. We also try to meet in the middle a lot. Bountiful Ridge, Eaglewood, places like that. if you are looking to get out and meet some new folks. send me a PM.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! If you can post up a video of your swing, that would sure help a lot to get you down the right path. Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP. I use to live in UT and actually thats where my golfing began. Played a couple of courses in Layton (where I lived). UT is a great place for golf. Enjoy!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Back