FS: "Custom" PING TR 9.5 Consumer Staff Bag

pingman222

Reaction score
Handicap
Slow Play
Well, looks like i'm going to be a dad come this summer, so the excess golf equipment could probably be moved for some extra cash flow around here.

First item that's up to be moved is a big one, it was my bag for the last half of the season in 2013.

Its a PING TR 9.5 Consumer Staff bag

The original colors were white/black/burgundy. This of course did not work for me, so all the red/burgundy naturally had to be turned black. I used my handy sharpie oil based paint pens and got the bag looking how i envisioned it from the start. It was never used when i bought it, so maybe has 40 rounds on it sitting on my clic-gear. It has a 9.5" 6 way top, enough pockets to hold everything, and of course includes the rain cover as well. All the white portions are a very nice pebble grain, and pulling and replacing clubs is a breeze with all the extra space. It's a beautiful bag but i just picked up a X-hot mini-staffer that i plan to put to use instead, so the cash would be handy from this.

The removeable name-panel had a weird embroidery patch on it from before, so i had the wife cover it up with some extra 3M carbon-fiber vinyl overlay we had laying around.

Other than that, this bag is ready to be gamed on the course, or set in your garage or house to hold all your extras.

I'm looking to get $185+shipping, PM me to work out a deal please.
IMG_2851_zpsca57950f.jpg

IMG_2849_zps9ca65ca4.jpg

IMG_2850_zpsee8f0557.jpg

IMG_2852_zps68e79903.jpg

IMG_2854_zpsf766a0f8.jpg

bump it up!

bump it up again!

SOLD!!

Back