2/10 - Sunday - DFW

I don't but niteowl03 will be there and he does have SCOR's in the bag that he said anyone can hit.

Alright, thanks. niteowl03, would you mind letting me get in a few hits with your scors? I am really interested in these, but I have never had the pleasure of swinging one before.

Here is my name for the coupon:
Andrew Trevino

Still room for 2!

Alright, thanks. niteowl03, would you mind letting me get in a few hits with your scors? I am really interested in these, but I have never had the pleasure of swinging one before.

Of course. When we get done we can run up to edwin watts off I30 so you can get fitted and buy a set. Im that confident you will like them.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Thanks for booking Cookie...out of town right now but I'm good for Sunday.

For all those coming ill be bringing an RBZ Stage 2 Tour 3w with a 70g Stiff demo in case anyone wants to try it out.

If anyone wants to hit my Cobra AMP Cell, they are more than welcome to.

Glad to hear Nate!

Liking the sounds of these clubs there to try! I will likely arrive by 11:15 at the latest.

Just look for the dude in my avatar. :D

Alright, I've got one "maybe" for Sunday (my dad). Let's get these other spots filled!!

Really looking forward to Sunday, getting to play at the host of the 2013 THP Texas Invitational with great people!!

Glad to hear Nate!

Liking the sounds of these clubs there to try! I will likely arrive by 11:15 at the latest.

Just look for the dude in my avatar. :D

I will try to get there about that time also. Need to get the back loosened up some before heading out.

Of course. When we get done we can run up to edwin watts off I30 so you can get fitted and buy a set. Im that confident you will like them.

If I like them that much, which I hope I do, I will be getting a fitting and my wife can buy them for me. Birthday coming up in March and she needs a good idea. Won't she be surprised.

I will be there around 11 as well.

niteowl03: can you send me your first/last name so I can print your coupon please?

Looks like the weather for Sunday is gonna be nice.

Looks like the weather for Sunday is gonna be nice.

Little windy, but temps around 70. Hopefully the rain is gone by then. Thinking we will be fine.

I see Zeff lurking, c'mon out buddy!

Little windy, but temps around 70. Hopefully the rain is gone by then. Thinking we will be fine.

I see Zeff lurking, c'mon out buddy!

My phone doesn't give me wind. Lol

Looks like the forecast is changing a little again. Wind at the start looks like 15+ with gusts to mid 20s. But it will be dropping about the time we hit the turn. I can live with that. I just want the rain to be past us before we get to the course.

Yep, no downpour and I am good!

Bump, still have spots for 2 more!!

Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump

That's the sound of my golf ball as it hits the cart path!
Nate that avatar is an instant classic....

Wish I could drive down there and join in but playing 18 down there and the drive back would kill me lol.

I stole it off Harry's twitter...didn't think he would mind the pub!
Nah I'm sure he would get a laugh for sure. He's a rock star

Back