Apparel - Brand Loyalty

• Absolutely, only wear logo on me

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Don't care what the logo is if the style works

Votes: 92 78.0%
  • Pretty much all one brand, but stray for shoes or an occasional item

Votes: 23 19.5%

• Total voters
I'm partial to brands that sell tall shirts, so Greg Norman and Callaway apparel is my preferred for shirts. Shorts I'll wear just about any, and shoes I have been going primarily Footjoy lately, but certainly not loyal to them.

Due in large part to the Morgan Cup and am certainly brand loyal for the most part. I tend to stick to a few brands for sure.

I have many brands in the closet that I've acquired here and there, but I will only buy Nike to wear on the course. Just prefer the fit, style, and performance.

Dont care as long as I am looking sharp

I voted number 2. I don't care what the logo is, in fact, I prefer little (or no) logo showing at all. I'm a bit of a throwback in that I like a bit of a vintage look. Off the course, I gravitate towards Linksoul, but also have some Nike TW, and adidas that I like.

I don't have a clue how to answer this.... Aside from the fact that there are about 35 UA polos in my closet because they are the only sub 40 dollar polo that I've been able to wear and enjoy based on sizing/stretch.

Don't really care beyond that. I've got Nike/adidas/UA/Puma shorts/pants and love them all.

Shirts:puma, Nike, Adidas, Antiqua and UA

Shorts, Under Armour as they are one of the few name companies thst offer 44

Shoes: Puma and Ecco exclusively.

I voted for the middle one as I only care for comfort.

I do enjoy golf fashion but dont have a specific brand loyalty. I try to not mix brands though (Nike shirt with Adidas shoes, etc...)

I absolutely love the fashion side of golf, but I definitely mix and match. No shame at all mixing an Under Armour polo with a pair of Nike pants or shorts.

I wear just about anything, but are probably drawn to Puma more often than not!

Not brand loyal whatsoever.

Due in large part to the Morgan Cup and am certainly brand loyal for the most part. I tend to stick to a few brands for sure.

Agreed. Puma makes some excellent clothes, and Adidas stuff is often on sale so it's tough to not look that way as well.

I voted for the middle option, although to be realistic, for me it should read "Don't care what the logo is as long as it fits"

Fat tub 'o goo sizes are surprisingly hard to find in the world of golf apparel.

Lots of Puma and Callaway, mostly due to fit. They're the only size medium I don't feel like I'm swimming in, especially with sleeve length. T-rex arms are tough to fit, apparently.

All about fit and style, no brand has a lock on my money.
I make everything look good, tho!! :D

I'm about the fit, fabric, style and colour not the name.

I really prefer Puma shorts and by extension expect I'd feel the same way about their pants, though I will wear other brands. I have a soft spot for Ping 1/4 zips. Shirts...eh, if it fits I'll wear it. Shoes are about the same story, though a couple of brands tend to fit my funky fetter better than others.

Apparel - Brand Loyalty

I really prefer Puma shorts and by extension expect I'd feel the same way about their pants, though I will wear other brands. I have a soft spot for Ping 1/4 zips. Shirts...eh, if it fits I'll wear it. Shoes are about the same story, though a couple of brands tend to fit my funky fetter better than others.

I'm with you, no surprise, on puma. Everything puma actually. Only gripe I have is, their pants(on their website) only come in 32 length. Not everyone is the same height! Although their new "fit", I forget the actual term, is a bit too wide in the chest area. But for the most part, their clothes fit the best and the material is fantastic in the heat

I'm with you, no surprise, on puma. Everything puma actually. Only gripe I have is, their pants(on their website) only come in 32 length. Not everyone is the same height! Although their new "fit", I forget the actual term, is a bit too wide in the chest area. But for the most part, their clothes fit the best and the material is fantastic in the heat
Try being 6'3 and dealing with that issue.....

Great Thread! I wouldn't say I'm strictly one brand. I own mostly Nike though and recently bought a puma polo on clearance for $25 so ya can't go wrong. I'm more of a style and what's on clearance shopper. Hard for me personally to justify spending $70+ on a polo.
I will say I miss the material Nike had on their polos about 2 years ago. They fit great... Now everything is super stretchy and really shows the fat rolls haha :) with the materials they use now I could wear anything from a small-large because of how stretchy they are.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

As long as it is on sale I don't care as long as it is quality. I'm not paying $80 for a golf shirt.

Whatever looks good and is in my budget.

Back